Night or morning: what's the best time for a date?

It's Friday night as I write this, and things look kind of slow on the board. As a returning veteran from the civvy world, I'm wondering what that is all about. Do most people have dates on Friday night, or are your recovering from the work week like I am?

Personally, I like to plan a date for earlier in the day. No, not the crack of dawn, but maybe before I'm too physically and emotionally drained to enjoy myself completely.

But everyone's different. Maybe you've been looking forward to the weekend, and you can't wait to get it started with fireworks and wild abandon.

So, hobbyists, what's your preference? Early or late? And providers, what usually works best for you? Morning, afternoon, or wee hours of the night?
Most hobbyists have SOs, so evening isn't prime hobby time. But you make a good observation that earlier in the day has the advantage that stress, fatigue, etc., are less likely to negatively affect your performance. As a provider that I saw recently asked as I walked through the door for an 11am appointment, "Do I still get your morning wood?" She did.
Depends on if the provider is up all night or works daytime . Generally I like to schedule first appointment of the day , whatever that time is .
I have a day job and am very low volume due to the fact that I can't usually host. I'm naturally a night owl and it's good to unwind with a nice meal, then a bath with some wine to get into the mood. I have had sessions as late a 2am with people who I trust. For instance, tonight, I'm only just now "getting into the mode" and it's already 9:30pm... possibly too late to start the email/vetting process for some. *sigh* I actually have unexpected access to an in call this weekend too...
I prefer daytime fun. Partly because I hate driving around in the dark looking for someones incall.
I like mornings myself. Before 11am gets my day going in the right direction.
I work my normally business during the day and happen to be a night owl. Im more friskier and hornier at night so I like those sessions. Never have been an early morning girl.