Sequester Survival Pack

Just wanted to let you know….Today I received my Sequester Survival Pack from the White House. It contained a parachute, an 'Obama Hope & Change' bumper sticker, a 'Bush's Fault' poster, a 'Blame Boehner' poster, a "Tax the Rich' poster, an application for unemployment, an application for food stamps, a prayer rug, a letter of assignment of debt to my grandchildren and a machine to blow smoke up my ass.

All directions were in Spanish.

Keep an eye out. Yours should arrive soon.
Just wanted to let you know….Today I received my Sequester Survival Pack from the White House. It contained a parachute, an 'Obama Hope & Change' bumper sticker, a 'Bush's Fault' poster, a 'Blame Boehner' poster, a "Tax the Rich' poster, an application for unemployment, an application for food stamps, a prayer rug, a letter of assignment of debt to my grandchildren and a machine to blow smoke up my ass.

All directions were in Spanish.

Keep an eye out. Yours should arrive soon. Originally Posted by gnadfly

Probably true!

• CJ7
  • 03-11-2013, 02:12 PM

Probably true!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

a prime example of "truth" COF believes in ... probably
What is false about it, CBJ7? Or did you just not understand the cartoon?
What is false about it, CBJ7? Or did you just not understand the cartoon? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
CBJ7 doesn't understand the cartoon: too many big words for his second grade education.
Try this, CBJ7. It's called a "graph". It shows that even with the sequester, spending is INCREASING! NOTHING HAS BEEN CUT! It's all a circus being put on by the President to justify never-ending, always-increasing spending. He's only trying to scare votes out of people by lying. That is his modus operandi.

• CJ7
  • 03-11-2013, 06:26 PM
see, the sequester isnt shit just like I told you when you were pissing and moaning exactly how sequester CUTS was the dems fault

you fuckers are crazy sob's
Wow - they claim a reduction in the increase is a cut. Thanks for the graph COG.
I think I fucked up by voting for Obama, but Romney just sucked so bad.
I guess I need to vote libertarian because no one represents me anymore from the two main parties.
Wow - they claim a reduction in the increase is a cut. Thanks for the graph COG.
I think I fucked up by voting for Obama, but Romney just sucked so bad.
I guess I need to vote libertarian because no one represents me anymore from the two main parties. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
YES!!! One by one people are seeing the light! Welcome to the fold, brother!

The sequester is a hoax.

Glad to be here - hope we can do some good.
LOL, JL! You've seen what they're like on here. We won't do any good. This is just for entertainment, and to find out what the statists really believe. This place makes me laugh, and reminds me how important what I do outside of here is.

............and reminds me how important what I do outside of here is. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
What is so damn important about tapping your feet in the men's bathroom stalls at the Salina, Kansas bus station?
As much as I hate to disappoint you, BiSex, that wasn't me. But keep looking, I'm sure you'll find someone there to love.

Oh, by the way, since you are such an American patriot, didn't you vote for this guy?

COG, bugtux cant put two and two together, he would get five. These people have a mental disorder that keeps them from seeing the obvious. It is like the bible thumping Christians in East Texas that pull the straight Democrat ticket even though the greatest part of that party is something they are totally opposed to.