Which One?

I take it back. You're not a fence sitter. You're anti-American.

and you were the last four ties you posted this ridiculous hate shit.

so what's your point? We get it. you hate Obama. You hate him worse than you hate life itself!

I understand they've got a corner for you in Damascus!

GIT!
  • Seedy
  • 03-11-2013, 11:26 PM
I think manson would be a better president than the cocksucker oscumbo.
I think manson would be a better president than the cocksucker oscumbo. Originally Posted by seedman55
OF COURSE you do.

Anyone who so categorically approves of whatever this government does, is unAmerican. That would be you, Assup.

You are so certain yours is the only way... You are blinded by your deepseeded hatred of President Oblackula.

Given a choice, and I was, I supported our President over the people who have fought to take away the rights of Americans... Something you hypocritically say you oppose.

Guys like this!

Obama is taking away rights just as fast or faster than Romney/Ryan would have. You're full of shit if you think Obama is protecting your rights. Neither Obama nor Romney were on your side. You're a fool if you think otherwise. There is nothing about Obama that indicates he gives a damn about your "rights".

As they say, patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel. I suppose I have to explain that Whatzup is the scoundrel here. His faux outrage and accusation of anti-patriotism casts him the unfamiliar role of being the patriot. Hence the charge that he is a scoundrel. So criticizing the president is being unpatriotic. Lets go ask Teddy Roosevelt what he thinks.
"The President is merely the most important among a large number of public servants. He should be supported or opposed exactly to the degree which is warranted by his good conduct or bad conduct, his efficiency or inefficiency in rendering loyal, able, and disinterested service to the Nation as a whole. Therefore it is absolutely necessary that there should be full liberty to tell the truth about his acts, and this means that it is exactly necessary to blame him when he does wrong as to praise him when he does right. Any other attitude in an American citizen is both base and servile. To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public. Nothing but the truth should be spoken about him or any one else. But it is even more important to tell the truth, pleasant or unpleasant, about him than about any one else."
"Roosevelt in the Kansas City Star", 149
May 7, 1918

Maybe a progressive Republican president doesn't do it for you so let us ask Hillary Clintion what she thinks........................ .............................. .............................. ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJxmpTMGhU0

It's a stupid fucking post.

It's more drone nonsense, you must lay awake at night worrying that a Hellfire is going to come through your window and incinerate you in your bed at the old folks' home.
Wow I'm pretty impressed with the training you've done with the hamsters. Great job!!! You'd almost think that was intentional speech.

The comic relief is priceless. Good job trainers!!!!
Facts are such irritating things . . . COG posts "Libertarian" as a tag line and couldn't fit that definition if his life depended on it.

Just another label being tossed around without any actual knowledge or understanding . . .
And we know JD likes pictures of other guys' junk!

You call THAT patriotic?

Just another pathetic cry for attention from our resident Unawhiner!
You are so certain yours is the only way... You are blinded by your deepseeded hatred of President Oblackula.

Given a choice, and I was, I supported our President over the people who have fought to take away the rights of Americans... Something you hypocritically say you oppose.

Guys like this!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Good to see... you understand 50% of whats going on!
Or wrong.
What's funny is that Whiny is now basically posting propaganda posters and cut and past articles without much in the way of personal perspective.

I guess that gets him off the hook (or out of the corner...)