GAFFE ALERT: VP Ryan (snick) wants to destroy American healthcare

Folks, Eddie Munster has struck again.

He's way past pumping iron or running world record marathon.

Now, he's staunchly announced that his war on Americzn health care will continue.

Can't make this shit up, like Whirlyturd or Whiny do. This is undoctored footage...and if Eddie Munter has his way, we'll ALL be undoctored!

http://thehill.com/video/house/28764...t-announcement

what a DOUCHE!
He's not opposed to health care, he's opposed to government run and mismanaged health care. There is a difference.

Granted, for the most part, Ryan is an idiot, and his budget is a farce. But he is right about needing to get rid of Obamacare. It won't happen, but he is right about that.
Didn't watch the gaffe, did you?

he said we can't give up trying to destroy American health care.

The Teabertarians love this imbecile. You suddenly don't?
Yeah, I caught it. It was stupid, but I knew what he meant. Like I said, he's an idiot, but defunding Obamacare is the right thing to do.
Ain't gonna happen.
Who is VP Ryan? Is he the creator of GLEE? I didn't know that Whatzup is a GLEEP.
He's an idiot. His budget is a farce. And you agree with him. Hmmmm.....

He's not opposed to health care, he's opposed to government run and mismanaged health care. There is a difference.

Granted, for the most part, Ryan is an idiot, and his budget is a farce. But he is right about needing to get rid of Obamacare. It won't happen, but he is right about that. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Who Timmy, VP Ryan?

I guess we could go to the bible for guidance; he who hath submitted a budget for approval may cast the first stone. That excludes a lot of democrats in the Senate.
I think maybe timpage may have been lumping Ryan and Whiny into the same basket, BarleySwine. I think you probably belong on the idiot train as well.

Ryan has been threatening/trying to gut Medicare/Medicaid in the past two Congresses.

His "contribution" to the Republican way of life may have helped Obama's re-election effort almost as much at Mittens' magic underwear. That and his fantastic lies about himself.
When did you elect him to the office of VP? Too much drink?
Actually NOBODY elected him to the office of VP! But you know, his resume probably has it next to his marathon times!

• CJ7
  • 03-13-2013, 02:00 PM
When did you elect him to the office of VP? Too much drink? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

the same time you failed to notice the (snick) in the title of the thread ?
Oh thank GOD!!!!! And it's not American healthcare you twit, it fucking over the top expensive Obamacare. Which you obviously have not read or you wouldn't support such a horrible bill.

Three cheers for Ryan!!!
Ryan wants to be president and this is his first move. I loved the picture of him holding his budget plan. What a cheeser. But, the name of the budget is snappy, don't you think?

Oh thank GOD!!!!! And it's not American healthcare you twit, it fucking over the top expensive Obamacare. Which you obviously have not read or you wouldn't support such a horrible bill.

Three cheers for Ryan!!! Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Attached Images File Type: png ryan.png (82.5 KB, 24 views)
Kayla, I was simply commenting on his gaffe. it is what it is.

Three cheers for Ryan! He'd probably take a session with you and lie about it afterwards...like THAT ever happens!

PHEW!!!!