Address: Main and Transit
Hair Length and Color: Black Med
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'4", medium build, nice butt, B cup's
Recommendation: Yes
are walk ins welcome ??
sure are
They've been around for a couple years now..
went by on a Sunday I couldn't find the place. whats it next too.
It is 6789 Main st,a nondescript building that has the tile "Elliott Assoc".Pull into the left of the building and park down a ways to enter the 2nd side door then up the stairs.
It is 6789 Main st,a nondescript building that has the tile "Elliott Assoc".Pull into the left of the building and park down a ways to enter the 2nd side door then up the stairs. Originally Posted by swim2cans
Geez. Why don't you hold up a sign outside. I think that one's been in business for so long because it's hard to find and most people don't know it's there.....

(directions should be in PMs)
Geez. Why don't you hold up a sign outside. I think that one's been in business for so long because it's hard to find and most people don't know it's there.....

(directions should be in PMs) Originally Posted by doctorsteve
I agree. Seems like every time these places start getting attention, they disappear. Would hate to lose this one, not many of them left............
I agree. Seems like every time these places start getting attention, they disappear. Would hate to lose this one, not many of them left............ Originally Posted by Maxwell1970
Not many?? This is pretty much it in Buff.
Not many?? This is pretty much it in Buff. Originally Posted by doctorsteve
There's a couple left in Erie Co, plus one still in Niagara Co

(directions should be in PMs) Originally Posted by doctorsteve
They have advertised for years giving their address,you don't think LE doesn't know? I don't think this is going to make any difference but will PM if there is a next time.