TX/OU Weekend for an AGGIE!

(Keep all booing and hissing to a minimum people).... As an AGGIE I have to admit that I don't get all caught up with emotion about this weekend... I look forward to it because its so entertaining! I love all the big boy boot wearing shit kickin' talk going on, the faces as bets are being placed & WOW, the beer that get thrown back! I can sit back for hours in a quiet corner of the sports bar and never have a moment of boredom. Thanks for the laughs- the game is still hours from starting and my side hurts from all the belly laughs.

Hugs & Buttons!
  • grail
  • 10-11-2014, 02:00 PM
Nice!!!
Oh yawn, the whiney orange lose again.
Originally Posted by grail
As usual, tu fans keeping it classy and their team letting them down on the field.
  • grail
  • 10-11-2014, 06:45 PM
Oh yawn, the whiney orange lose again. Originally Posted by pyramider
As usual, tu fans keeping it classy and their team letting them down on the field. Originally Posted by EasyLover214
Hahaha...
I accept that challenge GRAIL and whatever else you think you can bring with it! ��
refyramider- just giving all a HEADS up...
I'm putting on the 'WHINY MAROON' Girl Panties today!
Looks to me as if both Ugly T and the Gagmees sucked it this weekend and will continue to do so.
The purple guys with the spazz hands would have won if they played 55 minute games, but they don't.
Ashtyn,
Gig'em!!
Ash- wooooop! Fellow Aggie, class of I'm-not-tellin'
I thought long and hard about if I should ever reference I'm an Aggie on here for fear of breaking the code - nice to see I'm not the only one.
Well, I'm not scared and just threw it out there! better to knock the horns off before I possibly get cornered down the road & be forced to pull from the back pocket... I'm a PROUD 'BLOOD RUNS MAROON' HOT MILF with Brains & a smart ass mouth (when needed) )
I know several Aggies ... must are called Veterinarian now not aggie
ZIP IT ZIPPY!!!