adds or reviews?

Guys I just want to know what catches your attention most provider adds or reviews?
Is it worth it to post adds weekly?
Does my our creativity really make a diff?
Guys I just want to know what catches your attention most provider adds or reviews?
Is it worth it to post adds weekly?
Does my our creativity really make a diff? Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
For me personally, ads do nothing. I would much rather read a good review than an ad, especially with the current restrictions on what you are able to advertise. The only thing ads tell me is that you might be available when I am looking for a session, but even that is not guaranteed.

Just my 2 cents
Thanx thduck I kinda figured that so I rarely bother with the adds. Was just wondering if I should waste the time or not...guess not...lol (I will just do my creative writing in my diary)
For me it's like shopping ... I don't look at ad's, I go in the store, walk around and see what catches my eye and buy it ... I have an idea as to what I am looking for, so I almost always browse the Showcases, or P411 and when someone catches my eye, or fits the scenario I'm wanting, I contact her and go from there.
An add posted weekly is for us to know your daily/weekly availability and if there is specials running for a day or weekends... and a link from the ad to website with rates and activities as well as updated pictures in your showcase or website.

Most of us here are visual oriented so an updated showcase or website is a must.

a good review is much better if there details on scheduling, rates and BCD activities, if their pictures taken during the session it makes the review more reliable… but not every provider is comfortable with pictures, I’ve seen here some providers do offer pictures and video taken during sessions but haven’t seen that for a while now.
ThreADS like this do much more than being one of the numerous pages of annoying ads posted in the Provider's Ad forum.

BUT, I'll also point out that many guys tend to prefer providers who can post meaningful ads that contain links to everything they need in one place.

Showcase with prices for men who have Premium Access and any current specials BUT do not insult the guys by claiming in your ad that you have a special and then not have one on your Showcase.

Accurate stats in your ad.

Sure, you can't post your rates or services but that doesn't mean you can't tell us how tall you are, current hair color, height and accurate weight and age and real measurements.

How recent are your photos? Has anything changed like maybe you ate a couple too many Whoppers since they were taken?

Area. Ads that say Dallas SUCK. How about a general intersection. If you are unsure of what intersection to use, look at your reviews. The client posting the review know how to not be too specific but something as annoying as N. Dallas also sucks because that is a HUGE area. Something like Preston and I-635 is much better. Or Tollway and Arapaho. BUT don't use an intersection 10 miles away

When you DO post an Ad, listen to what the clients say about bullshit random caps and ghetto type fonts and characters. NO, they do not make us want to see you. They make us think you are working Backpage hoping we are high school drop-out day laborers who can barely read.

Don't do random capitalization!!!

It is annoying! You'll never know how many clients DIDN'T call because of that ghetto shit.

Off my rant now. By the way, you ADD 2 numbers together.

Ad is short for advertisement.

Clear?
sounds like you need a bowel movement laz. or a nap. what would your doppelganger do?

Really not on topic and uncalled for rudeness. Lets remember a little respect and stay on topic Bubba3452
Yea yea I screwed up -d ....lol. ad
Good pics in the showcase and good reviews do it for me. For me pics of a lady standing in a notell motel room are a turn off. Go to a park and take some nice natural lighting pictures. Oh and throw in some sexy pics to get the motor running.
but most of all Reviews, ROS is what we all look at and base our decisions off of ultimately.
Good reviews seem to primiary with most guys as they are the other side of the tale.
However, I also like to see an occasional ad as a reminder that she had a very good review last week and I should have followed-up on obtaining a booking.
Ads are great to grab attention and direct us to the showcase or website.
Reviews differentiate providers to a "go visit" list or not.

Focus on making your BCD activities great and advertise maybe twice weekly is my suggestion.

Also, as each encounter is different, an activity list is important as well. For those who like certain things like Greek, knowing a provider does it by her showcase or website makes a difference.
I prefer ads that have plenty of information and nice pictures, not blurry, tiny, or pictures that conceal parts of the provider's anatomy.

I don't believe any of the reviews other than the informational part of the reviews. I assume the reviewer has no reason to lie about the basic information like date, location, etc., etc., but plenty of motivation to lie about the actual session.
Pictures should be accurate.
Being an old guy with a limited attention span, I like to see the occasional post and AD (be it a true AD or a ThreAD) just to refresh my memory and shuffle my list.
Marketing 101. Get your name and services out there as much as possible. Different people will respond to different marketing methods. Gettng people to know you are out there is more than 1/2 the battle.