toes & fingers question

Most of us providers get regular manicures/pedicures....BUT how many of you guys do???

I used to have a "foot phobia"..I hate ugly feet{lol}.......but lately I find myself being entranced with feet.....I like it when a client who comes to see me has pretty feet and toes!
I enjoy massaging my client's feet if they are well taken care of...It is a great stress reliever!!

So my question to you men out there....have you ever or would you ever get a manicure/pedicure???

And have you ever had a foot massage???Do you like them??
I've had mani's before. Especially when I have been really hard on my hands. I have also had a pedi. And foot massages. A really dirty one too.

D, when I clicked on your thread I was expecting you to ask who would worship your fingers and toes.
I love getting them. The massage! I like to givem if his feet arent gross
Hmmm well Hound baby..I also luv that...that would be a good post discussion! lol
When I was in China had an hour long foot treatment. Toes feet all massaged and taken care of. Will show pics next time we meet up. You need an email newsletter ��
hmmm good idea

I would love to see pics!

I luv having my booty worshipped and luv massaging guys n gals feet
Sad but true....I have many years of 'road marchs on my ' feet, but they are not crusty or gross. I suspect you've notice my dogs, but I suspect you we're looking at something else.

Most of us providers get regular manicures/pedicures....
I'm not sure about most.....?
Never had a mani or pedi. A foot massage is really relaxing. I had a couple of girlfriends who would always have me massage their feet, when we would be on the couch watching tv. Occasionally they would return the favor. I really liked it.
Lol whatstheplay
My eyes were on "the bigger picture"...lol

I don't get pedicures cause I have ticklish feet.. Lol
And I like to do my own nails.. So I can experience different colors often.
I never did pedicures until I started getting one while my local regular was getting her nails and pedi done. Have to watch that they don’t over scrub the bottoms of the feet but must say it feels good and my feet feel better