Strokin' to the east, strokin' to the west

Trump slurs his words fairly often. He needed a boost from his left hand to lift the glass of water in his right hand up to his mouth. He had trouble walking down a ramp. Take a look at this clip from his visit to North Carolina on Monday with your eyes on his right foot.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1288168791290126336

Must be them there bone spurs flaring up again.
Trump slurs his words fairly often. He needed a boost from his left hand to lift the glass of water in his right hand up to his mouth. He had trouble walking down a ramp. Take a look at this clip from his visit to North Carolina on Monday with your eyes on his right foot.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1288168791290126336

Must be them there bone spurs flaring up again. Originally Posted by smokedog01

seems like u have already lost two stars on your self serving post.

i predict you will lose more stars very soon
Actually, he has always walked kind of slow - I think he is just being deliberate.
Haters gonna hate
  • oeb11
  • 07-30-2020, 08:29 AM
TDS on display from the puppy brigade!
Claims about trump that biden exemplifies.

Biden is in serious dementia trouble.

But - trump hate is all the DPST's have - that and their marxism.
I am not saying that it was a mild stroke that booked him that unplanned trip to Walter Reed last November. I am just saying that if it walks like a stroke and talks like a stroke that it just might be within the realm of possibility. Biden flubs his lines and he has dementia but when Trump does it there is nothing to see. You guys have an uncanny ability to ignore red flags when it comes to Trump.

Trump: Person woman man camera tv

Oeb: dpst lib marxist puppy brigade
I am not saying that it was a mild stroke that booked him that unplanned trip to Walter Reed last November. I am just saying that if it walks like a stroke and talks like a stroke that it just might be within the realm of possibility. Biden flubs his lines and he has dementia but when Trump does it there is nothing to see. You guys have an uncanny ability to ignore red flags when it comes to Trump.

Oeb: dpst lib marxist puppy brigade Originally Posted by smokedog01
Every other person over 70 is described by that...
Every other person over 70 is described by that... Originally Posted by friendly fred

Every other person over 70 does not stand exactly like a 19th century illustration by a renowned clinical neurologist. For anyone to say with such confidence that Biden has dementia while ignoring warning signs about Trump certainly shows that their armchair diagnosis is entirely subjective rather than objective.
  • oeb11
  • 07-30-2020, 01:09 PM
Puppy brigade needs to look in the mirror while repeating the last post!
You are pontificating an unproven opinion with no evidence.

You are welcome to your opinion - under freedom of speech.

It is an amendment the DPST's will promptly dispense with under biden's radical marxist reorganization of Amerika.

Thank You

Oeb: dpst lib marxist puppy brigade Originally Posted by smokedog01

Puppy brigade needs to look in the mirror while repeating the last post!
You are pontificating an unproven opinion with no evidence.

You are welcome to your opinion - under freedom of speech.

It is an amendment the DPST's will promptly dispense with under biden's radical marxist reorganization of Amerika.

Thank You Originally Posted by oeb11

No, thank you.
Everyone in that clip is walking strange, lol
Every other person over 70 does not stand exactly like a 19th century illustration by a renowned clinical neurologist. For anyone to say with such confidence that Biden has dementia while ignoring warning signs about Trump certainly shows that their armchair diagnosis is entirely subjective rather than objective. Originally Posted by smokedog01
Are you a medical doctor?
Are you a medical doctor? Originally Posted by friendly fred

Absolutely not. Neither are the many Trumpers on here that throw around dementia diagnoses on Biden while completely ignoring the signs that Trump also exhibits. The cognitive dissonance is strong here.
Absolutely not. Neither are the many Trumpers on here that throw around dementia diagnoses on Biden while completely ignoring the signs that Trump also exhibits. The cognitive dissonance is strong here. Originally Posted by smokedog01

we'll get to see first hand when they debate .. that is IF the Dems will let Joey out of the basement. i think they'll try some sort of ruse to prevent having any debates.

and speaking of cognitive dissonance recall all those shrinks claiming "clear" evidence Trump is mentally ill? then here comes Joey and they all immediately fall over themselves to try to explain why Joey is fine but Trump isn't. oh Joey stutters, nothing to see here! right!!

of course the Dems could have avoided this by nominating just about anyone not named Biden but here he is, lyin' dog faced pony soliders and all.

you know it's bad when VOX that bastion of all things woke and liberal has to write yet another of their worthless "explainers" to cover up for Joey. it's just joking!! all in fun! he's said it before so it's okay!

okay ... if you say so!!!!

BAHHAAAAAAAAAAA

https://www.vox.com/2020/2/10/211313...-new-hampshire

Biden’s “lying dog-faced pony soldier” moment, explained

i'm not going to post the article but you can go read it for yourselves .. remember it's VOX so it's a masterpiece of whitewashing dumbass Joey's stupid comments.
  • oeb11
  • 07-30-2020, 03:16 PM
Absolutely not. Neither are the many Trumpers on here that throw around dementia diagnoses on Biden while completely ignoring the signs that Trump also exhibits. The cognitive dissonance is strong here. Originally Posted by smokedog01

Written by a poster who obviously does not watch or listen to Biden's speeches and appearances.
And certainly has no clue as to the neurologic manifestations of CVA - or 'stroke".

Thank YOu - just background barkinig.