Damsel In Distress

How am I to get through a movie like the original Planet Of The Apes and not have the ability to randomly throw out famous quotes from it in the chat room for all to see?

Messing with my chat is like playing with my emotions, ECCIE (Friday reference)

/me pouts.
/me throws fit.
/me cries.

I no likey Nuh uh. Nope.
How am I to get through a movie like the original Planet Of The Apes and not have the ability to randomly throw out famous quotes from it in the chat room for all to see?

Messing with my chat is like playing with my emotions, ECCIE (Friday reference)

/me pouts.
/me throws fit.
/me cries.

I no likey Nuh uh. Nope. Originally Posted by Miss Brienne
Well God help us all for messin with the chat crap...Damn I have no idea where your comming from and I would love to help you out if only I knew what the problem is.....there are more pressing issues that need to be solved and addressed in other threads as well...ie a guy shaves his boys and now they are falling off...Now that needs to take priority, So don't waste our time on frivolous Q & A's....Now what's the problem????
OK. Fine.

I am broke, lonely, horny, bored and lost my charger. Oh, and I need a ride to the nail salon. Will you be my Captain-Save-A-Ho?
OK. Fine.

I am broke, lonely, horny, bored and lost my charger. Oh, and I need a ride to the nail salon. Will you be my Captain-Save-A-Ho? Originally Posted by Miss Brienne
Catch a ride to Houston and we'll see...sorry for your loss....Here is my advise:
If your broke get a client
If your horny get a client
If your lonely get a client
If your bored get a client
If you need a charger get a client to buy one for you
If you need a ride walk
Words of wisdom costs extra....
Meh. Simple solutions bore me. Complications and excuses makes for great entertainment.

And it is always extra
Awesome nipple shot on the showcase BTW....
Better watch in chat. EA is a chat modtard and he runs a chat ship.
Awesome nipple shot on the showcase BTW.... Originally Posted by cumalot
Thank you(curtsies). The jury is still out on what happened to the partner in crime. Rumor has it that it had to go UTR due to its demanding nature. Violators will be blah blah or something like that...

pyramider - All is good in the world, EA works for me now
I was wondering what was going on in chat as well. Same 25 people since this morning. I thought they had the keys and were chat blocking everyone else!

BTW Miss Brie: I'll give you a nickel, if you tickle my pickle!
And how is EA workin out for ya....Rumor has it the world is going to be a better place because of you....
It's my fault. I showed one too many kitty shots last night and Lana had the whole thing shut down until I promised to limit the pics to just my belly button.

How boring!
BigBaldBlk - Baby you're like a student and I am like a math book, you solve all my problems

cumalot - I will take no responsibility in that. However, your charm is beginning to grow on me.

Reese Foster - I told you not to trust Lana. Lame Lame, Lana. Num Num shots are the best. Shame on her.
You can always call me Brie
/me sings " Call out my name B R I E N N E now tell me whatcha wanna do"

Ken - You do owe me closure on this prompted useless talent of yours.
WHat useless talent? Every talent I have can be used for something.

You offend me...