Confused????

I didn't know crypt kicker wasn't a mod no longer for KC .... I don't live on this board so I believe I missed the memo.. And if I missed it than why does it say him above as a mod?
Sorry I'm confused ..
He made the announcement a week ago or so, Lindsay. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=896407

I'm guessing they just haven't updated the mod list, although he has weighed in on a few topics since his big announcement.
True, most likely either the admins have not changed his access on this site yet. It isn't a major issue for them so it can take some time before they get around to it--provided he mentioned it to the admins to have his account downgraded.
He's still a mod, elsewhere though.
Thanks everyone, I was very unaware of him not being a kc mod anymore due to the fact that I am not on here a whole lot like I use to be..
another question I have is so is the male mods dealing with the males now and the female mods only dealing with the females?
It's not a big thing folks. As I posted in my note, it was never meant for me to be full time here and now that Modda and Adeptus are back full time I can go take care of all the other duties I have here on ECCIE. I still might drop in from time to time and I can still help if you guys need something and can't get a hold of them for whatever reason.
another question I have is so is the male mods dealing with the males now and the female mods only dealing with the females? Originally Posted by OLindsay
The male mods handle membership issues as a whole. The lady mods normally handle all issues in Infoshare and, of course, the Powder Room since the gents do not have access. Both the ladies and the gents defer to one another when we feel like they have the better perspective on handling a situation.
  • SuzyQ
  • 11-16-2013, 11:18 AM
Thanks for handling our board Crypt! Appreciate your bit of help while getting started! Don't be a stranger!