I wasn’t aware I was advertising trying to help

I got a point trying to help a girl out!! I had no idea this was a violation.
I got a point trying to help a girl out!! I had no idea this was a violation. Originally Posted by stew102
For all of the stupid BS that takes place in here it is a joke. Just do a "review" of her with all of her information and whether or not you ever saw her won't matter. No points and does the same thing.
Fake reviews, if proven, will result in a vacation from the board.

Look guys this is an information exchange forum but it has not been allowed since the 1st temporary shutdown of ECCIE for members to advertise for others, especially if the person that is being mentioned has not been verified. Just because Stew or me or tbear says they are a-ok we are supposed to trust they are of age, etc? It's not how this board has really ever worked.
Fake reviews, if proven, will result in a vacation from the board.

Look guys this is an information exchange forum but it has not been allowed since the 1st temporary shutdown of ECCIE for members to advertise for others, especially if the person that is being mentioned has not been verified. Just because Stew or me or tbear says they are a-ok we are supposed to trust they are of age, etc? It's not how this board has really ever worked. Originally Posted by CryptKicker

When you guys find an issue, a better way to help keep the site rules intact, while keeping goodwill of the membership….would be to EXPLAIN the edit when you do it, and in a fashion as you just did.

When you simply whack someone with points, you create the animosity. Talk to the members, explain what you do. It will change the tone of what you are trying to do.

Repeat offenders….point the shit out of them. But this guy? A single point only upset him, and created a mess to clean up.

It may help you all out in keeping order, while making friends along the way.
Interesting
It may help you all out in keeping order, while making friends along the way. Originally Posted by elghund
"friends" ???? In a area that has more 2nds, mandles n sandles than handles ????
Makes me almost think your Lovely Warren's sandle, "Whew" your not. So I wont ask how are the ROC mayor going to jail trials going

Keeping the upset in Upset NY
When you guys find an issue, a better way to help keep the site rules intact, while keeping goodwill of the membership….would be to EXPLAIN the edit when you do it, and in a fashion as you just did.

When you simply whack someone with points, you create the animosity. Talk to the members, explain what you do. It will change the tone of what you are trying to do.

Repeat offenders….point the shit out of them. But this guy? A single point only upset him, and created a mess to clean up.

It may help you all out in keeping order, while making friends along the way. Originally Posted by elghund
👍
"friends" ???? In a area that has more 2nds, mandles n sandles than handles ????
Makes me almost think your Lovely Warren's sandle, "Whew" your not. So I wont ask how are the ROC mayor going to jail trials going

Keeping the upset in Upset NY Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Nah……..I’ll confess…….I sold my account to, well…….you’d never believe me……

Nah……..I’ll confess…….I sold my account to, well…….you’d never believe me…… Originally Posted by elghund
Yeah! He is actually me now! I needed an outlet! ROFL
Yeah! He is actually me now! I needed an outlet! ROFL Originally Posted by CryptKicker

You promised not to tell………

You promised not to tell………
Originally Posted by elghund
CK probably had some bad Texas BBQ and ended up confused.
But, he's not confused about the guidelines here.