RocBrittany and her girls

Are they long gong? Haven't seen since covid but didn't know if any were UTR?
rocbrittany
Last Activity: 04-11-2019 03:09 PM

last post
email me guys Originally Posted by rocbrittany
on
10-06-2016, 10:46 AM
Hadnt heard from her in a while and the last thing I heard from other guys, was that she was scamming them. She had some nice girls there...
Hard to believe there isn't at least one good agency left in this town. Used to have 4-5 that I knew well that always had decent talent. Now not 1? Just find that hard to believe. Or maybe there is and nobody is talking?
I’m pretty sure people are keeping a tight lip. Don’t want to be excluded for blabbing
Wasn't she fronting for some pimp?
Wasn't she fronting for some pimp? Originally Posted by jokacz
Thats the rumor I heard.
Dont know if true
Hadnt heard from her in a while and the last thing I heard from other guys, was that she was scamming them. She had some nice girls there... Originally Posted by lilylivered
Yes to both points. Too bad
Thats the rumor I heard.
Dont know if true Originally Posted by lilylivered
Some old agency owner, not Tony.

"Agency" wow, is that a blast from the past!

Maybe we need another Tony to supply some decent talent again.
Some old agency owner, not Tony.

"Agency" wow, is that a blast from the past!

Maybe we need another Tony to supply some decent talent again. Originally Posted by jokacz
It would make it easier on us, trying to find new talent is hard these days
burgers ho's seems still open, just a pm away
burgers ho's seems still open, just a pm away Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I luvs me some chocolate, but not as a steady diet.
Yeah Brittany scammed me, I usually expected the bait and switch with her which was whatever I don’t have complaints being with her or any of her ladies, but the straight up taking the money and running was last encounter I had with her.
I do miss the services. I loved seeing Ava and the other 18-19 year old girls that shared “the service” phone. If anyone can recommend something to me, please PM I’m up to be a steady client;p