URL / Website: http://northeasttexas.backpage.com/F...e-now/29254652
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Just off 45, Near Highland Hills Dr / Paul Quinn College
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: CBJ, MISH, FDAU, LAZY DOG, FRACKING
Session Length: 30
Fee: 80
Hair Color and Length: long red and black braids (weave)
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: 4'2, Saggy breasts, nice size hips, bubble booty, small waist, stretch marks on belly but not distracting
Recommendation: Yes
Very, very nice. She is on my list.
Very, very nice. She is on my list. Originally Posted by rew1256
Damn.. we're going to run into each other soon.. you and me both saw Ruby and CoCo recently, I tried to see Ruth..

awesome review... you notice the age I put in my review? much older than you said..

Damn.. we're going to run into each other soon.. you and me both saw Ruby and CoCo recently, I tried to see Ruth..

awesome review... you notice the age I put in my review? much older than you said..

Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Great catch Chung.. You right. I just pulled the age from her ad. I was still drunk with excitement of banging a midget. It clouded my ability to think rationally. Between that and feeling like my dick was the size of King Kong I was in my own world. "King Kong aint got nothing on me!!!I even forgot the other child was in the room during the session.The kid was normal height n taller than Barbie lol... She got to be in her early-mid 30's
glad I came across this review....it's a good one and it's one of my to do's on my list...

I've always wanted to play with a midget....lol
Nice review. Glad your midget experience was better than mine.
Nice find...still on my bucket list.
glad I came across this review....it's a good one and it's one of my to do's on my list...

I've always wanted to play with a midget....lol Originally Posted by JimiHendrix
Please don't insult the whores. They prefer to be called "little people".
great stuff! guess I will be heading down 45 soon... can't pass this up if JS and CT recommend her...
  • Tetas
  • 11-17-2014, 09:31 AM
Nice review!

good review Jslayer.
Nice review!

Originally Posted by riday
Lol. I thought that for a second when I seen all the stains on the sofa. I had to put that out of my mind quickly and focus on the task at hand for my stick act right.

good review Jslayer. Originally Posted by yohimbebrother
Thanks YHBB!
Interesting review.