Where is ZoEy NEEDED the most??

As many of you know... I don’t tour very often anymore since I started school BUT I am planning to travel Sunday evening(2/18) and be available for Appointments Monday(2/19) morning until Tuesday(2/20) night... The only problem is that I cannot decide where. Can you gentlemen help me decide? It’s between Syracuse, Rochester, Buffalo and Albany. Also keep in mind since there is a little time in advance to plan, I will bring my sister Violet aka TinkersAlil along and be available for duos if requested/scheduled prior to Sunday 2/18.
  • buggy
  • 02-06-2018, 04:52 AM
Come back to Buffalo!
Rochester!
Ithaca lol
Buffalo! I missed you on your last trip!
Rochester. Why is the Roc omitted more often than Buf or Syr? Are there more horn dogs in our sister cities? I know we get our share but some just bypass the Roc, it must be our demand isn’t worth the trip.
Roc for the duo!
Rochester. Why is the Roc omitted more often than Buf or Syr? Are there more horn dogs in our sister cities? I know we get our share but some just bypass the Roc, it must be our demand isn’t worth the trip. Originally Posted by buffalomw10
Rochester already has more high quality regular girls, we need more to visit us in Buffalo!!
I will be traveling this coming weekend as well. Available the 9th & 10th.
I will bring my sister Violet aka TinkersAlil along and be available for duos Originally Posted by Do_me_doggy69
Roc for the duo! Originally Posted by mtrxpoet
Can the fella bring a parent or grandparent along too? whew
Bu,ffa,lo!Bu,ffa,lo! Bu,ffa,lo!
Rochester!
Further proof that you people will pay to fuck anything.
Where are you traveling to?
ifs the shitter backs ...up it mights be good ta have ol ...jimmie toilet hound on hand