Video liquidator Buffalo

So a guy I see a lot wants to take me.. I kinda mentioned it to him actually lol.
I heard there is a theater in there where u can play and ppl will watch? We’re both pretty into that and want to try it out..
Have any of you ladies or gents been there? If so what is it like and what is the best night for ppl to be in the theater?
The men will circle like vultures, waiting for a willing female. I would only go with a trusted male partner. I’d tell my partner my rules, guidelines, and boundaries and let him be my voice if anyone steps out of line. Be sure he stays with you the whole time.
The men will circle like vultures, waiting for a willing female. I would only go with a trusted male partner. I’d tell my partner my rules, guidelines, and boundaries and let him be my voice if anyone steps out of line. Be sure he stays with you the whole time. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Thanks girl 😘
That’s kinda what I exspected. Sounds exciting lol.

But I definitely wouldn’t go alone and Ik he wouldn’t let anything happen to me. I totally trust him.
From BBG's description, it sounds like one or both of you should be armed too.
From BBG's description, it sounds like one or both of you should be armed too. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
Lol if that makes you feel better, sure.
I'd go armed.
Been there done that.
If any guy made Kayla or BBG uncomfortable in that setting -- they should worry about what might happen to themselves.
Both are capable of fucking someone to death....
spokens likes the ...true pussy whipped ol cuck ya ...be
Been there many times best day and time to go is Saturday after 6 PM. Its couples night. Theater #2 is for couples Only after 6. Couples play in theater two and then occasionally go into theater #1 and let the single guys play with them. But you never know how crowed it will be, its hit or miss.

BBG's description is very accurate !
I never heard of this place before. That`s why I enjoy this site so Damn much
I never heard of this place before. That`s why I enjoy this site so Damn much Originally Posted by joelove69
yep it always ...be a pleasure ta learns bouts a new ...place ta done gets a ...fun std
Careful of the sticky chairs and floor.
Been there many times best day and time to go is Saturday after 6 PM. Its couples night. Theater #2 is for couples Only after 6. Couples play in theater two and then occasionally go into theater #1 and let the single guys play with them. But you never know how crowed it will be, its hit or miss.

BBG's description is very accurate ! Originally Posted by borderx
mmmmmm pass
Is this that Talk of the Town adult video place in NF USA?
Heard those activities take place there but never seen any the few times checking them out.
Same kind of place. Video liquidators is in Buffalo. A couple different locations. Used to go with a friend of mine who loved anonymous multiple cocks. But the last year or so places have been dirty and too many trolls hanging around. We go to swingers clubs like BK in the southern tier. Much more fun.