soo I am guess NOT a good time to cum.....

Boy o Boy they are breaking down everywhere it seems to me.....just curious if this might be a good time to come it would be last minute but was going to stay a few to see how things went! HOPEFULLY BETTER THEN HOME!! any one have any info?? love to hear it from old friends and new!!
Miss, are you thinking of coming out to Mid/essa? Your post is VERY confusing. If you come out, WE WILL BE GLAD TO SEE YOU. But PLEASE use punctuation and sentence structure.
what did i just read?
Where are thinking of coming to Alana? There is A LOT of real estate in WTX.
90 miles from San Angelo to so called Abliene.

90 miles from Abilene to San Angelo.
I think she's referring to all the different sections for TX and asking for info on where it'd be good to stay and if it'd be a good time to come last minute.
Ty miss mocha! Im sorry i just type! Asking for help. I was just trying to get out of dallas for a bit. I went to wtx before did absolutely lovely i was just trying to come see how everyone is doing. I onky went to lubbock ... i just need help with other places that was mentioned
Why is it nobody ever shows up in southern NM???
we would love to have you in midland for a couple days
Because southern new mexico both sucks and smells like hairy nutsack. there's jackshit to do around here for four hours in either direction. Albuquerque, Phoenix, and Midland/Odessa make more money for providers so they see no reason to drive south, or east, or west.

They'd have to hustle twice as hard--once just to get out here, pay for the room and gass; and another to get back. Add to that the lost income they could have had at their respective home base. That's why they don't stay for more than two or three days.
there are people in southern new mexico??
We'd love to see you in El Paso! I've seen you a few times in Dallas and would love visit you again!
I do really well in El Paso. I've met some of the greatest people. Mind you I'm local I don't travel I do like El Paso scene. One day I'll go to cruces but not sure when.