So Annoyed with BP

Do I look like a swap meet?
Do you honestly think 30 for 15 min is an acceptable amount, thats freaking gross. I hate BP so much.

I've met some of the best clients from there but it's like 1 in 8 will book. Ugh, I'm ready to be ECCIE only.
I would say stick to eccie only and come to Odessa
and Amarillo
I can't travel
I think a lot of us are annoyed with bp
Yes BP is annoying. But with the limited providers traveling to San Angelo, desperate measures are being considered.

And no Spice you do not look like a swap meet.

However you do have a booty that could use a little sWAT.

It's a shame you can't travel.

Be safe beautiful.
You guys in Midland/Odessa can cry me a river because you get attractive ladies coming through all the time. This one's ours.
Quality vs. quantity. But I think sticking to ECCIE and through word of mouth/reviews you will do fine. . BTW I've been trying to get a hold of you today. Texted you and called you.
Quality vs. quantity. But I think sticking to ECCIE and through word of mouth/reviews you will do fine. . BTW I've been trying to get a hold of you today. Texted you and called you. Originally Posted by grasshopping
This. If you haven't noticed there aren't too many quality local ELP providers, and it seems you are off to a nice start. Staying off BP all together might be a good move. And quality vs. quantity will go a long way.
Bp sucks a Lil one!! Get on p4 and eccie..run your ads regularly and you wont see much diff in your $$! I only use BP if I'm out of town and had ncns...which is rare with eccie and p4 will give infractions for ncns..bp has gotten really hot since the Natgeo and other specials on sex slavery in America..so LE is all over BP..I found that a lot of the low ballers are cops just trying to get you before a booking is made...I've also had them sit outside my hotel rm in ep all night and kill my night..just be careful and screen screen screen.. Its really hard with the border right there!! Guys like grass and a few others love locals ..me personally..haven't ran a bp ad in like 3 mo...and have gotten back to what I love!! Bp will burn you out quick!! You are beautiful and priceless!! I use TER too but have even let it go because its the new bp in my opinion.. Clearly state NO BARGAINING in big bold black on your ad and when they ask..simply state..all the info is in the ad..put your "gifts" in your ad..you are offering companionship..never talk about anything more then hanging out..hopefully this helps dear..its the area not you!!
Quality vs. quantity. But I think sticking to ECCIE and through word of mouth/reviews you will do fine. . BTW I've been trying to get a hold of you today. Texted you and called you. Originally Posted by grasshopping
You have to say you're from eccie in the text otherwise I assume you're a backpager and will waste my time :-))) ECCIE ROCKS!!!
Based on my visit with you yesterday, you wont have any trouble building up a nice client base. I know I'm going to be a regular.
You have to say you're from eccie in the text otherwise I assume you're a backpager and will waste my time :-))) ECCIE ROCKS!!! Originally Posted by SpiceinWestTexas
I was just traveling through El Paso (and checking out the local scene), when I found this thread.

I suggest using the PM system as a follow-up to a text.

We have a couple of scoundrels in San Antonio that love to pose as some of our seasoned mongers.

By the way, Love the pics SWT.