I Like My Kisses Down Low....Do You?

Random: I love, love, love DATY.Sex is great as well. But theres nothing like getting creamy before it slides in me. And as always the favor should be returned....Ok im done. Carry On.
You - my dear - are a treat to eat...that's all I can say. Carry on!
Me too!

~
Me too!

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston

Girl i can just lay there for days. And cum over and over. Lol
You - my dear - are a treat to eat...that's all I can say. Carry on! Originally Posted by mangotwist
Thank u darlin!
I love to dine at the y! I could spend the whole session down there. I just love when a girl squeezes my head from pleasure with her thighs! Have yet to have the pleasure with you kammye but hopefully soon .
I love to dine at the y! I could spend the whole session down there. I just love when a girl squeezes my head from pleasure with her thighs! Have yet to have the pleasure with you kammye but hopefully soon . Originally Posted by swarley69
Ill be waiting.
Girl i can just lay there for days. And cum over and over. Lol Originally Posted by Kammye
Sometimes I feel guilty about it, but there are some guys out there who want to do nothing else...move to the front of the line, lol.

I have a few that I intend to fly into my California beach house when I hit the lottery.

~
Munching down on Kamm's little juice box?.....believe me, it's a good thing....
I can eat a peach for hours
I can eat a peach for hours Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
If I were to let... you suck... my clit. Would you be grateful? :P
Thanks for the mental image Kammye.
It always excites me when a guy asks if he can go down there...well hell yeah all u want to baby! I'd have to say that's my number 1 turn on. We can start like that and then its all about you...
I love LOVE DATY.
Ask around girls. I'm yours.
seems like a certain something needs to be practiced reading this thread.

generally it's kisses up high! good sexy, sensual ones that turn everything on.