ourhome2 blocked.

Anybody else have their IP address blocked again?
Yes
Me 2.
My IP address is blocked too. I have ben able to log in only one time in the past couple months. I looked at the posts and they are few and far in between. If they don't fix this soon, that board is going to wilt away. Such a shame.
Bwahahahahaha!
  • Mokoa
  • 01-28-2023, 09:35 PM
it appears to be working again...
After I had to reset my laptop after it crashed ,my IP is banned
What's that song by Rascal Flatts....."I'm moving on" ...lol....sheesh I'm so over this OH2 thing...I guess it's time to jump on the PacePro train.....speaking of trains lol......let me stop .....swear I stay horny with my mind in the gutter smh
You all should get a referral to PacePor
Start hitting up your ATF's see in they are on PP have her send you a referral link .
Or better yet book with a PP Provider (o)(o)
You all should get a referral to PacePor
Start hitting up your ATF's see in they are on PP have her send you a referral link .
Or better yet book with a PP Provider (o)(o) Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
...and giving up on posting all these OH2 threads.
One or two threads, can duck out of.
But when people are posting the same shite on nearly all sections of the site...
To much of a hassle ..

...and giving up on posting all these OH2 threads.
One or two threads, can duck out of.
But when people are posting the same shite on nearly all sections of the site... Originally Posted by Precious_b
To much of a hassle .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
It is. Hence my posting here.

They just should start an OH2 section for this site so it will be easier to post in one place and I don't have to keep ducking where they currently are putting their gripes up about the site (which is EVERYWHERE else.)
Ive been able to log on to oh2 with all 3 of my handles today.
Ive been able to log on to oh2 with all 3 of my handles today. Originally Posted by winn dixie