Outfits that turn you on

I curious as to what outfits people would like to see their favorite providers greet them in that would turn them on the most. I know different women would look better than others in certain outfits.

My favorite would be a cowgirl outfit. Boots, Short blue jean skirt (no underwear) or daisy dukes, about any tight shirt, and a cowboy hat. What sucks is that I am not sure if the 2 spinners I know would look good in them so I might have to find someone that would. I'm sure they would look great in cheerleader outfits though.

Some day I am going to get up the courage to ask someone to dress up like a cowgirl for me and ride the heck out of me.
I guess I'm just too damn old-school and boring. Dress as if we were going to lunch on the plaza. Jeans, a nice sweater (obviously something appropriately different in summer time)... Me spending quality BCD time with a young lady is all the "fantasy" I need.... The clothes are going to end up on the floor, anyways!
I luv seeing a sexy gal in a tight white wifebeater and daisy dukes
Slutty short skirts... Tiny thongs.

Or stockings.... Just stockings.

Or on a younger provider...thigh high socks with short shorts and a tight top with no bra
Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker
Okay, that is close enough to my cheerleader fantasy to make it work.
a tight white wifebeater Originally Posted by DallasRain
Is that where she has just a white feather or leather whip and nothing else?
A favorite memory -

I was meeting a favorite on the Plaza, when I talked to her on the phone she said she always wanted to go on a carriage ride and see the Plaza lights that way, I told her I'd be happy to take her.

I met her in the hotel lobby, she looked great in a full length fur coat. We had a great ride around the Plaza and go back to the hotel. As we get into her room and I turn from bolting the door, she gives me a mischievous look and drops her coat. All that time she only had her birthday suit on underneath.

Friggin hot!

I want one of these for my birthday...hint hint lol jk

I think these are sexy as hell
A conservative dress or skirt and top and commando underneath. Always such a delightful surprise. Long coat and shoes, a la Big Mike's lady, is also very sexy.

I want one of these for my birthday...hint hint lol jk

I think these are sexy as hell Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
You need to give us a link to order it from. With size needed of course. You'd look really hot in that....or anything else.....or nothing at all
I luv seeing a sexy gal in a tight white wifebeater and daisy dukes Originally Posted by DallasRain
Got to love Miss Dallas Rain
you are so sweet hun. thank u
You need to give us a link to order it from. With size needed of course. You'd look really hot in that....or anything else.....or nothing at all Originally Posted by skbinks
The sexiest thing a woman can wear is my shirt. And nothing else.
What looks good on a woman? Me.