snow tonight into tomorrow

Is it snowing in kc yet? I live 80 miles from kc. Supposed to have a date tomorrow but its not looking good.

Id imagine KC roads might not be the best tomorrow am? Really pisses me off. Been waiting for this day for over a week now....and were getting snow. I mean, WTF!
Is it snowing in kc yet? I live 80 miles from kc. Supposed to have a date tomorrow but its not looking good.

Id imagine KC roads might not be the best tomorrow am? Really pisses me off. Been waiting for this day for over a week now....and were getting snow. I mean, WTF! Originally Posted by MrNyceGuy
Depends where in KC. Major highways should be cleaned pretty good. IMO KS side does a better job but 29 and 35 are major roads so should be fine. Best just watch news in morning. Last I heard on 6pm news was we are only supposed to get 1-3 inches.
No snow all effing winter and the night before... Total BS. Im really parinoid driving on icy roads. Plus, I worry bout the other guy. Lots of idiots driving to fast in poor conditions.
I'm in the same boat. Tomorrow at 2:00. Hoping for the best.
I'm in the same boat. Tomorrow at 2:00. Hoping for the best. Originally Posted by b.daddy51
2? I don't think you'll have an issue then.
some snow on the roads in LS, but nothing on the grass, I'm sure snow will melt as roads get used
1-3 inches were predicted today,
Im having withdrawals bc I can't get to the GYM!
hahhaha yeah, right.....

but its more like:
I had to cancel. Very bummed out.
635 south to I 35 south not to bad this morning
I think she understands babe
I had to cancel. Very bummed out. Originally Posted by MrNyceGuy