Under the Weather :(

Hey guys... I'm feeling pretty crappy today. Won't be able to keep any of the appointments I've got scheduled today and possibly tomorrow.

If you have any chicken soup you'd like to send me please do so haha

Autumn

sorry to hear Autumn....I hope you get feeling better!!
Well done Autumn. Hopefully you've tried to contact those appointments as well, but you've notified other guys that you're not available for the next few days and if one of your existing appointments sees this, they're notified as well. Just another example of communicating using as many outlets as possible.

I for one appreciate a lady who treats her clients in a professional manner and respects their time (as well as their money). How they handle their business can be the deciding factor in determining whether I want to see a lady in many cases. So many of these scheduling cluster fucks could be avoided with a 30 second call or email, preserving a ladies customer base and reputation.

Good job girl, hope you feel better!
I spoke to her briefly today... I doubt she'll be getting on the computer very often today.

Hopefully she'll get better soon. I know it sucks to be sick.
I hope you feel better, lots of vitamin C, water, and rest Tis the season for germs...EmergencC really can help get you back on track to feeling betta big hug...sucks to be sick.
get well soon!
Get well Autumn