very disappointed... i was expecting more...

I've gotten a few hard cocks but not nearly as Much as I craved... I really wanted my ass pounded in while here in the city... Hit my inboxxxx or txt me if your willing to come give me what I crave .... Maybe even bring a buddy or two with you mfm & GB has always been my fantasy
You are cheap in comparison to our other visiting whores...... But you picked a lousy weekend where even free pussy has a lot of competition.....

Someone will come along though and give you your pounding..... if you are giving it away there is always someone with low enough standards.
Hmmm... A unique sales and marketing approach. Slighting your prior client base and while throwing down a challenge. Interesting...

HB
I'm sorry you were disappointed with your trip, but you posted on Thursday that you would be here on Friday. You might have had more if you gave the guys more warning and time to check you out before you got here. So they could plan ahead if they were interested.
We have a great group of guys and even more visiting the area due to SxSW so if you had planned ahead and posted in advance I'm sure they would have kept you as busy as you would have liked. But last minute, with no warning doesn't help.
Also, not having a history of NCNS might be of help. Also, you could the fishiness of "fantasizing about a gb" when your showcase says you have them every friday? Smells like a handler.
Also, not having a history of NCNS might be of help. Also, you could the fishiness of "fantasizing about a gb" when your showcase says you have them every friday? Smells like a handler. Originally Posted by new_to_this
Yeah..... That and she caters to "upscale" gentlemen only........

But she will let them shit or piss on her?

Some of these whores that are finding this place make the streets look more appealing ya know?
Yeah..... That and she caters to "upscale" gentlemen only........

But she will let them shit or piss on her?

Some of these whores that are finding this place make the streets look more appealing ya know? Originally Posted by Whispers

Personally, I did check out this lady when she posted, and was VERY close to pulling the trigger - until I read the history of no call/no shows. I usually don't have "other alternatives", so I hate to get all jazzed up for a session and then there is no session.
so she loves being pounded.. mmm..