City: - slidell
State: -
Address: -
Activities: - dfk bbbj mish doggy
Hair Length and Color: - black and curly
Smoking Status: - non
Ethnic Background: - hispanic
Physical Description: - full lips,big boobs and booty, few tats
[ROS]The Rest of the Story: -[Rd.2 was like being in college and thaking home a wild drunk wild fun one. Showed up and got to going with dfk and undressing. Went to bbbj and ball sucking and licking. A major intense bbbj. Js got the cover fir some mish and dfk and nipple play. Put the shoulders up to bounce the big girls but the squilling made me almost loose it!]! Moved to some doggy for a bit until i could not take it anymore. Cleaned up and chilled for a min and was on my way. She put in on me this visit... i kinda suprised myself lasting the way i did. She was awsome. Recommendation: -YES
Date: 5/1
Name: Lia88
Phone: After screening
Email Address: Puertorican@protonmail.com
URL / Website: - https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=420688
City: - slidell
State: -
Address: -
Activities: - dfk bbbj mish doggy
Hair Length and Color: - black and curly
Smoking Status: - non
Ethnic Background: - hispanic
Physical Description: - full lips,big boobs and booty, few tats
[ROS]The Rest of the Story: -[Rd.2 was like being in college and thaking home a wild drunk wild fun one. Showed up and got to going with dfk and undressing. Went to bbbj and ball sucking and licking. A major intense bbbj. Js got the cover fir some mish and dfk and nipple play. Put the shoulders up to bounce the big girls but the squilling made me almost loose it!]! Moved to some doggy for a bit until i could not take it anymore. Cleaned up and chilled for a min and was on my way. She put in on me this visit... i kinda suprised myself lasting the way i did. She was awsome. Recommendation: -YES Originally Posted by perm
Sigh, I really need to call