Activities: LFK, TS, BBBJ, MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length brown hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5 foot tall 100 lb spinner
Recommendation: Yes
Very nice review of Pepsi.
Take the challenge
A fellow board member shared with me that Pepsi was one of the best times he has had but he is afraid to write a review. He still thinks “the Don” will blacklist him.

I see that Coach7 didn’t have that issue and sees indys.

Truth is the truth! Don’t be shy and if you are worried about it just say Condom! They will oblige.
Yes they will, and bring your own if you want too..
A fellow board member shared with me that Pepsi was one of the best times he has had but he is afraid to write a review. He still thinks “the Don” will blacklist him. Originally Posted by Ghostrider
poppycock! the Indies don't pay attention to AMP reviews.. I don't think, LOL.. if they do I'm fucked

Pepsi beats any of those damn Indies anyway.. screw them.
  • Aoi
  • 12-07-2019, 09:13 PM
How does Daisy compare to Pepsi? They seem to be of similar age
I am weighing between Cola and Pepsi.
How does Daisy compare to Pepsi? They seem to be of similar age Originally Posted by Aoi
If I had to choose, Pepsi just due to her experience. Daisy needed some work when I saw her. I am sure she gotten better since then plus I have seen Pepsi a few more times as well. I know what I am getting
I'm with Ghost, but he has seen Pepsi since I have.. which may be why I don't think of her in the same age range.. but I didn't think of her as being her age when I saw her.

maybe I should shut up.. I'm not making any sense, even to myself, LOL
What?

Pepsi have lot of fans, she be quenching lot of thirsty boys
  • Aoi
  • 12-21-2019, 03:08 PM
Pepsi is a guaranteed good milf time.
Pepsi is a guaranteed good milf time. Originally Posted by Aoi
Yes, and complete Catholic service. I left her a huge load in her pretty pussy.
Pepsi has a great body and face and is one of the best. I’m surprised that some seem to forget they can always go Catholic or not with so many of these girls, including Pepsi.
Pepsi has been a reliable Catholic for a long time. I remember eagerly wanting to see her, when I first got whiff of her religious affiliation.. at that time, most Catholics were UTR.