Schumer - Let all the illegals jump the line

Yep - the crazy ass libs are at it again. Wanting to reward all those illegals who entered the country with amnesty and citizenship.

And how does Chuckles Schumer justify this - he says "Schumer: "We have a population that is not reproducing on its own with the same level that it used to. The only way we’re going to have a great future is if we welcome immigrants… get a path to citizenship for all 11 million [illegal immigrants].”

https://twitter.com/i/status/1592928904112922625

Well first off Chuckles - its a hell of a lot more, like 3 or 4 times as much, than 11 million. You are using extremely outdated figures.

And second, you know what would help population growth - don't encourage people or incentivize people to kill their own babies and then wonder aloud why America doesn’t have enough babies.

How stupid can this moron be?
Mods - you gonna just let this guy keep going with the incessant name calling and shit stirring?? It's literally all he does.

I can't personally engage because I'll get another "infraction", but this right here is the issue at hand.
I think it's not the pro-choice folks who are the problem, nor immigrants. We do need Congress to actually get immigration reform done, and ENACT on the laws.

Chuck Schumer needs to shut his stupid mouth. He's a moron.