Fifty Shades of Summer.

With all of the shameless self-promoting that plagues this board, I thought it might be kind of fun to throw my name into the mud pit.

I recently had a HOT encounter with a local favorite; I want to review her. So I am going to. Why should the penises hog all of the fun? Besides, I am a great storyteller

I do want to preface the following: this is a true story. And I hope I don't get in trouble for sharing. And I hope whomever reads this, enjoys

Date: Sometime mid-June
Provider: SummerOfAustin
Phone: I am pretty sure she keeps that private, but ask via email and she will probably share it with you.
City:
Austin
Activities: Kissing times one thousand. Lots of vagina licking. Cat fights over the Body wand. Strap-on. Penis worship (to our mutual friend). Doggie. Doggie while licking. The married position (aka missionary). Cowgirl. Conversation. Wine. Snacks. Vagina licking. Climax giving. Lots and lots and lots of girl on girl. Lots.
Session Length: 3 hours.
Hair Length and Color: Long, blond.
Physical Description: Summer is gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous. She has extremely sexy facial features and the nicest tits I have ever seen in my life - and they are real!! She has pretty eyes and a great smile - she is perpetually smiling, which makes her even sexier. Her body is killer, too. She is curvy, but also athletic. Her legs give mine a run for their money
The Story:
Summer and I were officially introduced a few months ago, after much coaxing from mutual friends. We clicked. She is a really fun girl and she is a genuine sweetheart. She has a great heart, and you don't find that very often in this world. At least not at first glance. We have a lot in common and we both share a passion for fashion (did I say that? Sorry....). If you get us together, expect chatty mc'Kathies. At any rate; the most recent encounter was arranged by a good friend of ours. (He is also awesome, but I will keep his identity secret for the time being) We met in the early evening at Summer's incall. Well, we met HIM early in the evening - Summer and I met up for margaritas and sangrias first. We had a lot to chat about: we both have some really fun projects going on in our civilian lives, and it is always awesome talking sex with someone that is also a nymphomaniac.
Once at the apartment, our date arrived and we opened a bottle of wine. We cozied up on the couch, creating a tangled mess of body parts and soft stroking. It was hard to keep my hands to myself, Summer's skin is amazing. And milky. As conversation lubricated the atmosphere, and hands familiarized themselves with one another, the mood became perfect: this is going to be so much fucking fun. Pun intended.
I asked Summer and our guest if they wanted to accompany me to the bedroom, and of course they followed. At my first opportunity, I kissed her. Kissing her is like making out with your high school girlfriend. Her lips aren't rushed, and her tongue isn't aggressive; she is passionate, and perfect. I started undressing her, with a little help, and discarded the remnants to the floor. Her body is flawless; as I kissed her, I ran my fingertips down her back, grabbing at her perky little bum. I pushed her on the bed, and pinned my hair into a bun. [For those that know me, you know what that means - I am getting down to business ] I then fell beside her, kissing and stroking and getting wet - so wet. I was so undeniably, unbelievably horny. Her breasts, my God they are incredible. And real! I had them in my mouth, and against my skin, and gripped in my deft little hands. I crawled on top of her and began grinding my pelvic bone into hers. She moaned and started pawing at my breasts, which are clearly not as awesome as hers. There I was, grinding and riding - her voice rose and she asked, "please eat my p****". Absofuckinglutely. I shifted my weight and took her lips into my mouth. Her clit was swollen, wet, and begging for attention.She is extremely climactic, if that is even a term. She is vocal, and her legs shake as she climaxes in your mouth. As this girl-on-girl love fest was taking shape, as I was nose deep in her p****, our guest was busying himself with a few activities. But this isn't about him, I am sure he had a blast. This is about summer and how much fun I had licking her into a cum coma.
And she came hard. Several times. She doesn't appear to get very sensitive, and can have stacked orgasms which is fantastic. After her second, I introduced her clit to my body wand. If you haven't seen a female climax from deep clitoral vibrations, I feel sorry for you. The intensity of such an orgasm is lethal, and often induces squirting. But we didn't get there....yet.
The progression of the next few hours is a blur. There were limbs playing Twister against pillows and sheets; that kind size bed didn't feel big enough. There was girl on girl, guy on girl, guy on himself, guy on girl who is also on a girl - nonsense. Awesome nonsense. And I haven't even gotten to the best part yet.
As the date came to a close, and we numbly dressed ourselves and ambled toward the door, Summer asked, "Do you want to stay for a few minutes?" Of course, I replied. I usually like to smoke a cigarette after such an encounter - don't judge me. I like to smoke after sex. That is not a bad thing.
So our guest bid farewell and left Summer and I alone in the apartment. I took to the patio to enjoy my guilty pleasure, and she followed me. And said this, "Have you ever been with just a girl?"
"No. Well, I have kissed girls. And I love playing with girls, I just haven't ever found myself in the position to play with one solo."
"Well, I am really horny and I would like for you to f*** me with the strap on."
Crickets. (No joke, Austin is infested with them)
I tossed my cigarette and obliged. It was AWESOME! (I have dropped that word so much through this little "review" but I have meant it every single time.) We spent the next 30 minutes wearing out that made-for-women-man-piece. She kept asking, "Is this good for you? Does it feel good?"
It felt good the fourth time, and the fifth time, and the sixth time....
I can say in complete honesty, I made that girl cum. No faking about that.

Everything after my last round with her is very hazy. We cleaned up the apartment and drove down the street to catch the tail end of happy hour. We talked and laughed, and to anyone else in the bar we just looked like to twenty something females chattering on about nonsense. But, little do they know.....

The end.
HOLY SHIT.. Now THAT'S a ROS worth reading@@!! Well done maam!
  • Qziz
  • 06-29-2012, 01:07 PM
I'd say we could do with a little more self-promotion if it's like that. Well done!
  • Toyz
  • 06-29-2012, 01:11 PM
Ahhhh. My little word mistress. Awesomeness, great in the moment read almost felt like I was in the closet taking pictures.

Now have to conceal this at work erection. Thanks a lot K...
At work erection? Self inflicted ECCIE @ work is rarely a good idea. Trust me...I can speak to this.

I am happy you delicious men liked my love-nugget. Erotica should be more prevalent on this board.
Damn!
I need a cigarette after reading that and I don't even smoke.

I am not sure that this is so much a review as it just plain bragging.
I'm jealous.

Did you have to pay a fee?
Did you have to pay a fee? Originally Posted by Tatonka
I wondered the same thing ? Even with that key element missing , an awesome review !
Gentlemen, I was not very clear - sorry! This was a three-some set up by a mutual friend of ours. I did not pay a fee, he gifted us for the three hours of our time.

Clearly, Summer and I had a lot of fun
I can't read the ROS. Is there some other premium access I'm not privy to?
  • Carl
  • 06-29-2012, 01:55 PM
So, since you were "gifted" along with the subject of your ROS, I guess it's not really a review, so that's why you posted it Coed Discussions instead of Independent Reviews. I guess that's why you don't mention the guy much since Providers aren't allowed to review Clients.

But since you basically just used a general facsimile of the review template for the text to wax all poetical n' stuff about you doing doubles with Summer of Austin and how you're each really got into each other BCD, couldn't you just as easily posted it in the Provider Ads forum? But then I guess the guys wouldn't be able to comment and respond.

I always find it enjoyable to watch someone chumming to generate a feeding frenzy and this year Shark Week on the Discovery Channel isn't until August. Thanks, this should hold me over until then.
Damn!

I'm jealous.

I gave up smoking 20 years ago but I need a cigarette right now.

Thank you klovve for sharing that with us.
Carl, I thoroughly enjoy your correctly punctuated sentence structure, and tastefully posed insults within said forum. While I prefaced my "review" as such - I was neither misleading, not inappropriate - I simply thought an artfully detailed erotic encounter would be a fun read for fellow members of this "community". That is what ECCIE is, correct?

Now, it could be argued that ANY comment, or post, a female makes within CoEd is an AD; this is a subject that is frequently discussed, and never produces a solution. It simply stirs the pot and creates unnecessary Internet quarrels that certain individuals just LOVE to participate in.

I am a lover. I am a writer. I hate dramatic bullshit and like to share my positive outlook and optimism with those around me. Including you

So thank you for your compliment. I am deeply flattered. I am glad you liked the read!!

As an aside; honey, I don't need to advertise
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

sixx
HOLY SHIT.. Now THAT'S a ROS worth reading@@!! Well done maam! Originally Posted by nuglet
I'd say we could do with a little more self-promotion if it's like that. Well done! Originally Posted by Qziz
Ahhhh. My little word mistress. Awesomeness, great in the moment read almost felt like I was in the closet taking pictures.
Now have to conceal this at work erection. Thanks a lot K... Originally Posted by Toyz
Damn!
I'm jealous.
I wondered the same thing ? Even with that key element missing , an awesome review ! Originally Posted by DIE HARD
I gave up smoking 20 years ago but I need a cigarette right now.
Thank you klovve for sharing that with us. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
^^^^^^ What they have all said X XXXXXXX

Holy Smokes - I do smoke and thank god I had enough time for the two during and the one after ....DAYUM Kllove (yes, you know I typically reserve that phrase for superior performances ??) Thanks for sharing
  • Toyz
  • 06-29-2012, 02:30 PM
Carl...

We try to get more ladies posting, then when one does (& quite eloquently I mught ad) we jump her for eliciting business?

I get tired of one line threADS too, but thats hardly the case here, in my humble opinion.

KLOVVE again thanks for attempting to bring a bit of erotic prose to the convos and as always if you want to exchange erotic stories you know I am up to the challenge...