Verifying a provider

I've been asked to send in verification to eccie for a new provider. What should I put in this verification pm to help her along.
Thanks
I've been asked to send in verification to eccie for a new provider. What should I put in this verification pm to help her along.
Thanks Originally Posted by stress666
You need to PM a local moderator and state that you vouch for the provider in question and that she is a legitimate provider.

If you are a member in good standing, well known, and trusted, the moderators will submit this information to the administrators and if there are no problems with the submission, they will grant her access.

Do note that the provider must send a copy of her ID to eccievp.verify@gmail.com (as described in this link).

You cannot expect the staff to take your submission seriously if she hasn't submitted the ID verification.

Do note that reviews are not required for verification. Many people assume that they are.

Additionally, do not assume that reviews will get a provider verified automatically. Reviews are helpful to the staff to establish legitimacy of said provider if those that vouch for her are not well known members. They are also helpful to the staff if the provider goes through alternate means of verification (she submits for verification on her own, i.e. submits advertising on other sites, like backpage, eros, etc.).
If you haven't already done so, I would suggest you do a thorough review to document said provider.

In this way all can share in your adventures but please don't start off with "I had a dream the other day" remarks...

SF
Thanks that was all very helpful!