Encounter: It's always Sunny on Murray Avenue!

User ID: -
Date: 3/1
Name: Nana
Phone: 412 537 8004
Email Address: ?
URL (Profile or Bio Page): ?
City: Pittsburgh
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Murray ave by the Eagle
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Massage ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black, with some red in it.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Not bad, except for the teeth, I was considering running across the street and buying her white strips.
Recommendation: Yes
I always wonder how chinese girls make up their 'english' names? Is it somehow tied to how much fun they are willing to give. Cici's are a name that usually is tied to alot, so maybe they get that from a mistaken spanish dictionary, which is yes, yes. Or it's a chinese fauxpaus for Xie,Xie -pronounced she she- which is thank you. And in the case of Nana, that is the english equiv of none, or only a little bit. Jessica's, Tina's and Rose's are always little nyphomaniacs typically. Just my observations! lol
Ut
And in the case of Nana, that is the english equiv of none, Originally Posted by eyecu2
Actually "Na" is a shortened version of "That" "Na ga" being the whole word "Me yo" means none, or more precisely to not have.
Yo means to have. "Yo, Me yo" , is a positive negative form of a question do you have something.
Or I Yo, followed by the question word "Ma"
At the end of the sentance.
But for some reason everybody thinks Chinese names especially female names have some deep hidden meaning they don't, Nana means her name is Nana and Cici is
Cici nothing more.