Ammo Becoming Harder To Find!

This morning I lucked out and was able to buy several cases of ammo.
On the way home I stopped at the gas station where a drop-dead gorgeous blonde was filling up her car at the next pump.

She looked at the ammo in the back of my SUV and said in a very sexy voice, "I'm a big believer in barter, big boy".

"Would you be interested in trading sex for ammo?"

I thought a few seconds and asked,

"what kinda ammo ya got?"
Too fucking funny, lol
  • Mrgru
  • 03-17-2013, 12:30 PM
Bahahaha!
So, Shorty -

Let's cut to the chase here. Did you put out, or not? lol

essayman
Did you screen her ? Was upselling an issue ? We're the pics accurate ?
Lets just wait for the review to post
Did you screen her ? Was upselling an issue ? We're the pics accurate ? Originally Posted by ilovedatass
Yes, my screening consisted of fingers wetness test, breast feel test, deep tongue test, so she was good to go.

Somewhat of a upselling because she wanted a full box of ammo for one pop but was able to negotiate 6 bullets for each pop, since she had a 6-Shooter. She felt confident she could get enough pops out of me for whole box. Needless to say she only got 6 bullets because I forgot mention to her I just had sex 30 minutes ago. I'm a one and done for a few hrs. So the 6 bullets was a tip to her because she tried for 30 minutes but it didn't happen.

Well the pics were accurate until after it was all over. I told her I just had sex, so I wasn't going to pop but it was fun anyways. Needless to say her facial pic changed to hatred and loading her 6 bullets into her 6-Shooter. So I got the hell out of there.