Indian Motorcycles?

They're back again? What is this? Like the third time?

http://www.indianmotorcycle.com/en-u.../overview.aspx

Nice bikes and I used to want to have one during their second "incarnation" about what? 15 years ago? I was damn glad I didn't buy one when they went belly up. Surely they know they have an uphill battle trying to regain consumer confidence as many times as they've been killed off.

Is there any dealer in NOLA? I would like to go by and see them when I get back to the states. I'm not buying one - I'm out of the cruiser lifestyle - those bikes don't go fast enough for me!!

Hot as hell!
Hot looking bike, although I'm too chicken to ride

Be safe out there Averni, don't get ur self hurt like ur last trip, and get urself back to US pronto!
Seems like Daytona Beach or head North to find a dealer
I was damn glad I didn't buy one when they went belly up. Originally Posted by Arverni
How was the quality of the bikes during their second incarnation? Did they go belly up because of shitty quality or other reasons?
I remember them back around that time. The company I had worked for at that time bought a fleet of them. I don't know if he still hadn't sold them all. Nice looking bikes though
How was the quality of the bikes during their second incarnation? Did they go belly up because of shitty quality or other reasons? Originally Posted by Stick1969
I don't know. I don't know of anyone who complained about the bikes - though some complained when the company went belly-up because they were afraid their warranties would be dicked and they wouldn't be able to get parts. I don't think getting parts for those bikes is easy today.

I ended up buying a Harley at the time just because they seemed the safer bet. Also - they were cheaper!
Hot looking bike, although I'm too chicken to ride

Be safe out there Averni, don't get ur self hurt like ur last trip, and get urself back to US pronto! Originally Posted by April Cox
i get hurt every trip ... at least this time hopefully they won't have to shave my chest to determine extent of injuries! LMAO!!

It takes forever for chest hair to grow back.
ride hard/ride fast/ride till ya can't ride no more!!

I've always wanted to park one of these beauties in my garage and someday I will.
The nearest dealer is in Daytona or Charlotte.
ride hard/ride fast/ride till ya can't ride no more!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
You must be referring to your sessions
lol---yepp!

I luv all motorcycles!!

I've always wanted to park one of these beauties in my garage and someday I will.
The nearest dealer is in Daytona or Charlotte. Originally Posted by Wiley64
I'll admit - those bikes look hot in a garage or parked outside a bar ... but Wiley you should really consider a walk on the wild side ...

I'll admit - those bikes look hot in a garage or parked outside a bar ... but Wiley you should really consider a walk on the wild side ...

Originally Posted by Arverni

Does the lady come as your personal Mechanic? Checking all fluid levels and servicing when needed, which in my case would be all the time.
@ Shorty ... I'm thinking ... "no" ??