Hello New Political Friends

• Tiny
  • 11-29-2018, 07:03 AM
It will only be complete if you join us. Will you be my friend tiny? I'm sure we can find an example of my enemy's enemy is my friend. Whos your enemy Tiny. One of mine is Hillary. IB taught me that FDR saved the world with this philosophy Originally Posted by themystic
And to think I have Hillary "Hildebeast" to Thank. I cant stand her

The Dalia Lama-Your Holiness she really is a cunt....oops sorry Father

Once more Thanks Friends and Fuck Hildebeast! Originally Posted by themystic
Of course Mysticman! I will join you, Donald, MBS, Vladimir, IB and Kim Jong Un.

I was thinking of this as a Swedish style sauna, not a New York bathhouse. Absolutely no butt fucking, however hard little Vlad may try. However I sense some hardness in your heart, especially towards Hillary Clinton. It comes out when you speak of her as the "Hildebeast" and talk about the enemy of your enemy of your friend of your enemy of your friend. These feelings must be purged from your heart, for they are not conducive to world peace. We will invite Hillary Clinton to our sauna. I'll bring some lubricant, and you can fuck her in a very gentle and loving way. Young grasshopper, you must read your history books. When Hillary's husband Bill was president, and the Republicans controlled Congress, it was a time of peace and prosperity. Together they cut the capital gains tax and eliminated the budget deficit. If Hillary had been elected perhaps she and Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell would have accomplished the same again.

I look forward to it. We will change the world with our sauna.
Of course Mysticman! I will join you, Donald, MBS, Vladimir, IB and Kim Jong Un.

I was thinking of this as a Swedish style sauna, not a New York bathhouse. Absolutely no butt fucking, however hard little Vlad may try. However I sense some hardness in your heart, especially towards Hillary Clinton. It comes out when you speak of her as the "Hildebeast" and talk about the enemy of your enemy of your friend of your enemy of your friend. These feelings must be purged from your heart, for they are not conducive to world peace. We will invite Hillary Clinton to our sauna. I'll bring some lubricant, and you can fuck her in a very gentle and loving way. Young grasshopper, you must read your history books. When Hillary's husband Bill was president, and the Republicans controlled Congress, it was a time of peace and prosperity. Together they cut the capital gains tax and eliminated the budget deficit. If Hillary had been elected perhaps she and Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell would have accomplished the same again.

I look forward to it. We will change the world with our sauna. Originally Posted by Tiny
Finally someone who understands!
  • Tiny
  • 11-30-2018, 12:38 PM
Finally someone who understands! Originally Posted by themystic
Mysticman, Can we invite Chairman Xi to our sauna too? And a professional photographer? We can post photos on the internet. People on the left will look at Donald Trump and realize his wee wee looks a lot like theirs. And Suburban Republican women will look at Hillary's furburger and think, "Hmmm, that's more wrinkled and dried up than mine, but if I make it another 50 years, that's just what my honey pot will look like." People from Taiwan will look at Xi and people from the Ukraine at Putin. And they'll all realize, hey, we're a lot alike, we're all human beings.

I'm so excited about our sauna! What you've started here, by loving people who disagree with you, is going to mushroom. We're going to bring the world together!