Mayweather vs Pacquiao

Who is going to win tomorrow? Would like to see the philipino win, but something tells me Mayweather.

Predictions on outcome and rounds?
As much as I would LOVE to see Floyd get his ass kicked.... It's not gonna happen. No knockout.

Mayweather gets the decision.
Manny "PacMan" Pacquaio in 12 rounds! He'll "out points" Floyd. (I hope)
Viva la Philippines! Go Pac Go!!!

Pac can win just gotta stay focused and not get greedy !
Both. With that amount of money they will be pocketing, it doesn't matter.
Both. With that amount of money they will be pocketing, it doesn't matter. Originally Posted by Camille Fox
I hear the loser is expected 250 mil just for losing!
True they both win and we all lose, getting a fight 5 years too late!! Its a shame what has become of boxing
I would have cared about this fight about 6 years ago, now I don't, but if I have to pick a fighter, I got Pacquiao on a decision.
And that's my point. I don't think neither one will go for blood. Why risk serious injury at this point? This is a huge publicity stunt, although I'm going to be guilty of be participating on.
  • D.G.
  • 05-01-2015, 03:58 PM
I want Pac-Man to win, but the only way that will happen is for him to KO Mayweather, or get him on his ass a few times. If this doenst happen Mayweather wkll win in his usual boring fashion.
are the local stripclubs gonna be showing the fight if you have any info on which ones will be let me know please
Mayweather by unanimous decision
are the local stripclubs gonna be showing the fight if you have any info on which ones will be let me know please Originally Posted by johnnyglaze
P10 is in Austin, I'd check there

Pac is faster and more accurate, don't think he's the underdog at all.
Manny "PacMan" Pacquaio in 12 rounds! He'll "out points" Floyd. (I hope)
Viva la Philippines! Go Pac Go!!!
Originally Posted by Nutting Buckeye
Yeah, I gotta support my fellow Filipino.
My prediction for this fight is Pac will win by "controversial" decision, or referee interference to stop the fight. It's just Theater for Revenge fight. Possibly part 2 fought in Manila. "Thrilla in Manila" sort of sequel. I for one wished Mike Tyson would just kick Mayweather ass!!