The pleiadian message

Here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXvDFuVFyM4

I not need to humanize my existence, because I am human.
Here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXvDFuVFyM4

I not need to humanize my existence, because I am human. Originally Posted by SeekingTruth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK04i_VLk1w
Originally Posted by gnadfly
bah. that's the home made cheapo version. i'd recommend the industrial model.

Yeah. Anyone who doesn't conform must be a tinfoil hat case. People who are open to new ideas are the ones who form the future. Galileo was imprisoned.
Yeah. Anyone who doesn't conform must be a tinfoil hat case. People who are open to new ideas are the ones who form the future. Galileo was imprisoned. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I hate to say it, but I agree. Without new ideas and forward-thinking vision, you get nowhere. Anyone who has made a great discovery or contribution was once laughed at for thinking it was possible. And by a lot better than these two shitheels, WaKKKo and the Smelly Turdflies.
bah. that's the home made cheapo version. i'd recommend the industrial model.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Which is multi-purpose.
Yeah. Anyone who doesn't conform must be a tinfoil hat case. People who are open to new ideas are the ones who form the future. Galileo was imprisoned. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
“The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.”
― George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman

But in HMD's case it's "Stop picking stuff off the ground and putting it in your mouth."
“The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.”
― George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman

But in HMD's case it's "Stop picking stuff off the ground and putting it in your mouth." Originally Posted by gnadfly
George Carlin's "theory" of Darwinism is appropriate .... his was ...

Parents who allow their children to eat marbles should not be discouraged.

(That's a paraphrase for the anally obsessed crowd!)
I like what Stephen Hawking said, to paraphrase. "Of course there is life else where. But what makes you think they will be friendly? Odds are, they have exhausted their own worlds resources and are looking for a new place to live."

I am old enough to remember that old "Twilight Zone" episode where the space ship appeared, and a benevolent being appeared, with a book, "to serve man". When the contents were finally translated, it turned out to be a cookbook.
The British "settled" Australia with a penal colony. Perhaps Earth is the penal colony.
The British "settled" Australia with a penal colony. Perhaps Earth is the penal colony. Originally Posted by LexusLover
LOL. that's essentially what L Ron Hubbard sold as the snake oil behind Scientology.

Xenu (/ˈzn/),[1][2][3] also called Xemu, was, according to Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard, the dictator of the "Galactic Confederacy" who 75 million years ago brought billions[4][5] of his people to Earth (then known as "Teegeeack") in a DC-8-like spacecraft, stacked them around volcanoes, and killed them with hydrogen bombs. Official Scientology scriptures hold that the thetans (immortal spirits) of these aliens adhere to humans, causing spiritual harm.[1][6]
These events are known within Scientology as "Incident II",[7] and the traumatic memories associated with them as "The Wall of Fire" or "R6 implant". The narrative of Xenu is part of Scientologist teachings about extraterrestrial civilizations and alien interventions in earthly events, collectively described as "space opera" by Hubbard. Hubbard detailed the story in Operating Thetan level III (OT III) in 1967, warning that the "R6 implant" (past trauma)[8] was "calculated to kill (by pneumonia, etc.) anyone who attempts to solve it".[8][9][10]
Within the Church of Scientology, the Xenu story is part of the church's secret "Advanced Technology",[7] considered a sacred and esoteric teaching,[11] which is normally only revealed to members who have completed a lengthy sequence of courses costing large amounts of money.[12] The church avoids mention of Xenu in public statements and has gone to considerable effort to maintain the story's confidentiality, including legal action on the grounds of copyright and trade secrecy.[13] Officials of the Church of Scientology widely deny or try to hide the Xenu story.[14][15] Despite this, much material on Xenu has leaked to the public via court documents, copies of Hubbard's notes, and the Internet.[14] In commentary on the impact of the Xenu text, academic scholars have discussed and analyzed the writings by Hubbard and their place within Scientology within the contexts of science fiction,[16] UFO religions,[17] Gnosticism[18][19] and creation myth.[20]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenu

L Ron was a failed 5th rate Sci-Fi pulp fiction writer (he also wrote westerns, crime stories and just about any other shit he thought he could sell) who was frustrated as he began to watch contemporaries of his such as Issac Asimov and Robert Heinlein, become successful, mainly because they actually had talent where Hubbard did not.

some of Hubbard's covers

the guy wrote all kinds of crap to make a buck. here's a audio of Robin Williams talking to his friend Harlan Ellison on the true origins of "Scientology"

Ellison claims some of Hubbard's stuff is actually good. maybe, maybe not. what's clear is the "fiction" Hubbard wrote early in his career became most of the stories of the so-called "Galactic Confederacy" he told his gullible listeners as the basis for Scientology.

it's funny to listen to this, mainly for the insights on Hubbard but also for the fact Ellison talks so fast not even Robin Williams can get a word in edgewise LOL.