Classy Metal Whores Thread

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I was so enjoying our discussion of whores and bad mothers and trashy ladies with trashy mouths I thought maybe we could resume here since that other thread was too much for some folks.

Who pays to fuck on holidays? Any holidays you won't?

Are whores classy? Are metal heads classy? Not a lot of overlap in that Venn diagram.

How about a mother that whores on Thanksgiving? Just scraping by, I'd love it, but when it's a whore that acts all put together, maybe not so much?
On the holier than thou side, I'll have one eye on eccie during the shehecheyanu ... Lotsa folks text at the dinner table these days, just ask the hostess for her wifi password whew!
here you go Amber

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1557756

I believe a little preventive maintenance.... is as good for th e goose as the gander
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I was so enjoying our discussion of whores and bad mothers and trashy ladies with trashy mouths I thought maybe we could resume here since that other thread was too much for some folks.

Are whores classy? Are metal heads classy? Not a lot of overlap in that Venn diagram.

How about a mother that whores on Thanksgiving? Just scraping by, I'd love it, but when it's a whore that acts all put together, maybe not so much? Originally Posted by Penis_Leerie
Haven't yet. Don't know.

Yes...open for interpretation. Yes, why not.

Why not?

Happy Thanksgiving to all the ladies, regardless of whom you're spending with or aren't!!
Guys...lets chill out about this. No one knows her situation. She stated that her child was going to be with her father. So where does that leave her? Perhaps there's no other family to be involved with for whatever reason. I know nothing about her family. Do you? Sometimes I use this hobby just for some fun fucking. Other times I am just looking for some company. I do know holidays are harder for some people, and others would rather disregard for personal reasons. Not everyone has that traditional happy family holiday. What business is it of ours? A simple request if any one would like to play on Thanksgiving doesn't mean anyone should be so negatively judging.

"WOW. ~ Liz"

"Some and some. No brainer. ~ Liz"

"I reiterate: WOW. ~ Liz"

How about a mother that whores on Thanksgiving? Just scraping by, I'd love it, but when it's a whore that acts all put together, maybe not so much?

"Again: WOW. ~ Liz"
Originally Posted by Penis_Leerie

Happy Thanksgiving to all the ladies, regardless of whom you're spending with or aren't!! Originally Posted by splitlicker

Thank you ~ Liz

Guys...lets chill out about this. No one knows her situation. She stated that her child was going to be with her father. So where does that leave her? Perhaps there's no other family to be involved with for whatever reason. I know nothing about her family. Do you? Sometimes I use this hobby just for some fun fucking. Other times I am just looking for some company. I do know holidays are harder for some people, and others would rather disregard for personal reasons. Not everyone has that traditional happy family holiday. What business is it of ours? A simple request if any one would like to play on Thanksgiving doesn't mean anyone should be so negatively judging. Originally Posted by Garrus

Very nicely stated. Thanks for sharing. ~ Liz
Is posting on a whore board classy? Is the name Penis Leerie classy? What the fuck is classy anyway?

How about a mother that whores on Thanksgiving? Just scraping by, I'd love it, but when it's a whore that acts all put together, maybe not so much? Originally Posted by Penis_Leerie

Are you married? Do you have a significant other? Do you have children? Are you a Christian/ have religion? Can you openly express to everybody you know that you hobby?

If your wife /SO breaks her physical sexual vows to you is that a sin? Is it wrong for you to set that example to your children? Do you feel you are disobeying God/ your religion? Why would you or not state the fact you hobby to people?

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Welcome to the hobby.

Canada may welcome your frame of mind more than (at least me) here in upstate NY. Also, I'm from PA, thanks.

:-D

It sounds to me like you enjoy stirring the pot in an area that you must not hobby in.

Ever hear the expression pot calling the kettle black?

I suggest reading some Nessmuk; It might enlighten your attitude.

Happy Turkey Day - I can name at least one Turkey I know of.
I got a bj from a sw on Christmas Eve back in my drinking days. That was pretty classy.
I got a bj from a sw on Christmas Eve back in my drinking days. That was pretty classy. Originally Posted by generalbob
Ha! If that's the case, then this place is a modern art museum.
I am also curious as to why you choose to hobby in depth in the US when you claim you are in Canada? Is it that you like to cross the US border? You must be aware of the repercussions of doing so and getting busted - for both the woman and man, yes?

All things considered... I'd be afraid of seeing you with without like 6 times the screening I already do.

And I don't appreciate the "bashing" of a provider chosen out of your array. Seems like you must have a long list of providers.

The one you chose is quite vocal and may slip up if you played your cards properly.

Damned poker anyway...

Last game I played was great until he knew he was going to lose and tried to kiss me. UM hello?? No kissing at the poker table. lol

How about if I was a stripper and the game was loaded and I dropped my panties on the pot after being pushed away by the apparent winning hand holder? (who had such a straight face lol)

What's the deal with you and Upstate when you reside in Canad and why do you attack a lady that is accessible to your border cross?

GOBC ??

That's why I am afraid of the GOBC with the gargoyle wings.....

I like the established and utmost honest down to earth realistic hobbyists.

Quit bashing the women here in Upstate.

It is what it is. IMHO You sound like a FED to me or worse.
I am also curious as to why you choose to hobby in depth in the US when you claim you are in Canada? Is it that you like to cross the US border? You must be aware of the repercussions of doing so and getting busted - for both the woman and man, yes?

All things considered... I'd be afraid of seeing you with without like 6 times the screening I already do.

And I don't appreciate the "bashing" of a provider chosen out of your array. Seems like you must have a long list of providers.

The one you chose is quite vocal and may slip up if you played your cards properly.

Damned poker anyway...

Last game I played was great until he knew he was going to lose and tried to kiss me. UM hello?? No kissing at the poker table. lol

How about if I was a stripper and the game was loaded and I dropped my panties on the pot after being pushed away by the apparent winning hand holder? (who had such a straight face lol)

What's the deal with you and Upstate when you reside in Canad and why do you attack a lady that is accessible to your border cross?

GOBC ??

That's why I am afraid of the GOBC with the gargoyle wings.....

I like the established and utmost honest down to earth realistic hobbyists.

Quit bashing the women here in Upstate.

It is what it is. IMHO You sound like a FED to me or worse. Originally Posted by SweetElizabeth
strangely as I do not know who all in the GOBC. But I see no one in this thread that I think is in the GOBC. Why you bring up the GOBC????? if no on in it posted ?
strangely as I do not know who all in the GOBC. But I see no one in this thread that I think is in the GOBC. Why you bring up the GOBC????? if no on in it posted ? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

I imagine he is seeking GOBC acceptance.

Hazing from whom? Who knows!?
Def not from me or I might like that once in a while. hahaha

Please note I typically ignore your posts however this was a direct question that I felt should be answered...

Liz

Please note I typically ignore your posts however this was a direct question that I felt should be answered...

Liz Originally Posted by SweetElizabeth
What have I ever done to you ta ignore me ????
hell, I be on a few retired short lists and do not even hobby anymore.

Liz Originally Posted by SweetElizabeth
Intelligent hook?