Morning, Afternoon Delight or Evening Sex?

I'm an early bird myself or early afternoon.

What do ya'll prefer?

Always looking for ladies that do morning session. Great way to start off the day!
I love them all ..
AM's are fun nice way to start of a good day off
After noon delight is fun
Evenings are fun after dinner or before
Later night cock-tale is yummy
Yes..
Morning. Before beers, at least.
Cocks start rising in the morning ❤
Morning for sure. Right after I get back from my run. When my heart beats racing and I'm all ready sweaty. Then shower time
Mornings are fab. When I'm not touring, I'm generally done for the day by 1pm.
No doubt, often I wake with a boner throughout the night and when morning comes.......oh yeah.

Get one in before 7, take a short nap and go get 'em with a smile around 8.
I love mornings....but sometimes I've had afternoon delites and late night appts that anticipation built made the chemistry and experience very memorable to me.
Yes.. Originally Posted by MILFEater
Ha! I knew someone would answer my question like this! lol

Sex is good anytime. I just like to start my day with it. I always remain cheerful no matter what stresses may come up during the rest of the day.
Mornings for sure. I love doing everything in the morning. But getting fucked by some sexy morning wood ranks at the top of my list.
Yes, simply yes

I'm particularly fond of 11am/noon-ish, and early evening is always a great time for me too.

I LOVE morning playtimes! I am up very early everyday... but anytime of day makes for a fun romp
I like to have my core totally warmed up for some hard thrusting sexual aerobics so very late morning and afternoons are best!!