MCarrera

I saw that Layla was in Midland for a few days & was on eccie, but not sure if she still is.I am unable to search her on eccie, I guess since all the changes have taken place !!!! Does someone know anything about her ? Thanks
She is a great lover, very passionate, and usually attends mass.
I had an awesome time with her a few years back...
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1846684

Oh, it's Lyla not Layla btw
She is a great lover, very passionate, and usually attends mass.
I had an awesome time with her a few years back...
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1846684

Oh, it's Lyla not Layla btw Originally Posted by BBQ-Guy
Thanks BBQ for the info, I just saw her & she is definitely a lot of fun !!! Review to come.
So is she gone? Tried PM and text but nada.
So is she gone? Tried PM and text but nada. Originally Posted by Getting It In Texas
I don't know what is going on with her ? I had a friend that was scheduled to see her & she never let him know & I have tried to contact her all day long & no response, but I did see she was active on Oh2 @ about 5:30 pm today ????
She is still in Midland. I got text after 6:30pm yesterday. She got in car accident, and is in the hospital.
Oh boy, sorry to hear that.
Dang that’s ruff. Hope she’s alright.
Tex, thanks for letting us know what happened. Sorry to hear that happened to her.
I’ve txted her with my condolences, but no response yet. Sure hope she’s ok.
She got family seeing her; therefore, she will not answer any calls or texts at this time. You, guy have to chill and not contact her for now. If you guys, cause enough problems, then she will have to leave Midland.
She got family seeing her; therefore, she will not answer any calls or texts at this time. You, guy have to chill and not contact her for now. If you guys, cause enough problems, then she will have to leave Midland. Originally Posted by Tex9401
Wise words.