I am fine never lost/missing

I apologize for the overreaction of a room mate who did not want me to leave but I am fine. I do apologize for any inconvenience in the lives and hearts this may have caused. Please any negative doings on this note please retract anything that anyone may have done as I left alone and completely of my own free will. There is no reason to hurt anyone. I am fine and have relocated with new contact info. Granted screening will be a little tougher considering todays events.
Glad you'r fine. Take care and be safe.
Good luck.
As I have recently learned (the hard way), my missing person alert was premised on false information. My actions and (as another hobbyist insinuated) naiveness, have caused more harm than good. Unfortunately, good intentions will not excuse my failure to ascertain the truth.

My apologies once again.
Esme sweetheart,

I'm very glad you're fine, I was indeed worried about you. I'm happy you reorganized your business.

omakase,

You did what you did thinking on Esme's well being. I'm sure she forgives you.
Glad your okay and even though it turned out to be a mistake, at least you have others who care and were trying to make sure you were okay! Better safe than sorry ! Good luck to you in your new location!

dANI
I'm glad you're ok. I would like to have sex with you.
I'm glad you're ok. I would like to have sex with you. Originally Posted by steviewinwood
Lol
Not an alert. Moved to Coed Discussions.
I love happy endings.....

Glad you're ok.
Granted screening will be a little tougher considering todays events. Originally Posted by EsmeRayne
No kidding. No way you'd be getting my info.
Be safe!
Wow... What the fuck?? It's like watching an episode of National Lampoons Vacation and Throw Momma From the Train-- although this ends with Clark Griswald getting rain the fuck over by a train while his brother in law inherits the family house AND Station Wagon!!! You just can't get this kind of drama in real life.... Now! When are the Lollipop Pop kids going to jump out of this acid trip and start singing??
I apologize for the overreaction of a room mate who did not want me to leave but I am fine. Originally Posted by EsmeRayne
So it's "room mate" now, and not "sister"?

Either way, hope things work out for you, kiddo.
Some guys run from drama, and others sprint towards it. I've often wondered if shit like this winds up netting out for the girls.
Some guys run from drama, and others sprint towards it. I've often wondered if shit like this winds up netting out for the girls. Originally Posted by addict
When they end up changing their name, you have your answer.