State: Pennsylvania
Address: Broadway Street
Appointment Type: Studio
Activities: NMM, HJ
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long brown hair
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Thin, tatted up [including on face], good looking for Pittsburgh-area ho scene. Has a hispanic/Italian/AA mixed look. Probably was very hot in years past
Recommendation: Yes
  • niss
  • 06-10-2020, 10:14 AM
How fun is she, i wanna make a trip out but they close at 8 and i get off work late, i wanna see summer or jewels
Not even remotely worth it, unless you like spending 200 for a half assed hj...

This is the “wellness center” that’s been moving all over the area for the last few years.
I was able to convince Jewels into doing FS. Depending on how much they needs determines how far they'll go.
Thanks for the report.
They just seem to be getting further and further outside the city... That's kind of a bummer.

Not even remotely worth it, unless you like spending 200 for a half assed hj...

This is the “wellness center” that’s been moving all over the area for the last few years. Originally Posted by freight_train80
Maybe that was your experience but I saw Bailey yesterday. Fucking amazing. Tiny spinner, beautiful face. Denim miniskirt and heels. A real pleaser. No FS but I have one hell of a fun time with her.
Maybe that was your experience but I saw Bailey yesterday. Fucking amazing. Tiny spinner, beautiful face. Denim miniskirt and heels. A real pleaser. No FS but I have one hell of a fun time with her. Originally Posted by sjomonty
Well thanks for the info . I may have to rethink my declaration of not going back to Irwin. They texted me an update Friday that Bailey ( new ) & jewel would be in that eve. Pics looked nice !

Originally Posted by niss
Maybe that was your experience but I saw Bailey yesterday. Fucking amazing. Tiny spinner, beautiful face. Denim miniskirt and heels. A real pleaser. No FS but I have one hell of a fun time with her. Originally Posted by sjomonty
Would you mind PM’ing me any relevant details? I live dangerously close to this place. I’d love to have something solid close by. But i ain’t paying $180 for a handy and a lap dance
Hey sjomonty, did you visit the SouthSide or Irwin place and around what time did you go? I only see Summer posting for Irwin location and I saw Brandy posting for SouthSide location. Just trying to see who is at which place. Thanks.
The Brandy posting is actually for Elite Tanning.