kissing...Is it important?

Does. No kissing stop you from seeing a provider?
Does. No kissing stop you from seeing a provider? Originally Posted by pickupkid
I've never picked a provider who said they don't allow kissing. And the few I've seen that told me no kissing after we got started, I abided by, but won't EVER schedule with again.

So yes, "no kissing' means I won't see that provider. So I'd prefer they be honest up front so I don't waste my money.
I've been with a couple of providers who say no kissing, but in the end, they kiss. I think they really mean no passionate kissing.
I always found it funny how some providers won't allow kissing but you can stick your dick in their mouth instead of your tongue
I actually prefer not to kiss a provider. But I am a guy who prefers everything covered anyway. Can't take any chances with all the bareback bj's going around.
Deal-breaker for me, kissing is part of the total package. Twenty years ago, wham-bam-thankyouma'am was fine. Nowadays, I gotta wind up before the pitch.
Kissing is an important and vital part for me.
I've had providers call me a NonGFE hobbyist because I don't kiss or DATY with providers so it does not matter to me at all.
An agency in my area has a no kissing policy but the girls are so beautiful and such great f@cks that sometimes you focus on the positives. But overall I crave and cherish the good kissers who create a passionate emotional context that makes the sex more exciting, tender and rewarding. Love those good osculators.
I believe kissing, even light, is what helps move the time from a "business" transaction and lends to to an air of a secret tryst.... my .02

HB
If one takes care of the woman's taint then kissing will follow along with other activities.
Lets hear from the girls
I love kisses....so my vote is I do try to not see a non kissing provider.
Most always I'm none GFE meaning NO KISSING and NO DATY. Funny how 'most" try to change my mind! Only had 3 get pissed and take it personal.

No kissing... no problem. No BBBJ... see yah!
I like a lady that likes to kiss and knows how to do it so I have the feeling she is enjoying our time together. I have some beautiful ladies that have nice julie roberts lips and man can that add to a session. It is all about fantasy and the better you makes you feel the better the session.