Ever been arrested?

Typically I do a lot of research and check reviews make sure the provider been around with that number for awhile. The other day I saw a girl near me on bp so I send a text set up an appointment but after doing so got a bad feeling and canceled. I couldn't find reviews or the number and feel like I might have saved myself a long headache. She also sent me some texts trying to entice me ton have my mind but all that did is strengthen my concerns. So have you ever been arrested?
I never have been but a girl I use to see was. Scared the shit out of me not enough to stop but to pick them more wisely.
How are those guys handle these situations? Sure, they do get a discount and get to try these ladies out first, but are they taking a big risk to do that? I am sure most of them already have arrest records and also own their own businesses, otherwise it would be embarrassing to be know as a John at work.
otherwise it would be embarrassing to be know as a John at work. Originally Posted by chu3xxx
I never really understood this myself. I'm sure your coworkers have a lot of other things running through their mind. Could be a lot worse, you could be Tiger Woods, Charlie Sheen, Cristiano Ronaldo, Hugh Grant, etc and other good looking guys who are Johns. They have the whole world up in their business. lol

Edit: I guess you can (supposedly) add Justin Bieber to the list. lol
Owning your own business has absolutely nothing to do with whether you care about being know as a John. The vast majority of people who own businesses have employees and/or partners.
Not arrested but saw two providers I had seen within a month get arrested and plastered on the front page of the newspaper. One of them 4 days after I saw her. AND two days after I texted her and told her the heat was on. Haven't seen a BP girl since
I had a date set up with a girl I have previously seen. She was even a well reviewed provider here and on other sites. I go to call her to confirm time and location-- crickets. Thought she was pulling a NCNS on me. I kept trying to reach out to her-- PM here, continued calls, etc When I called, I got a strange message saying there was a problem trying to reach that number-- not the typical "busy signal" response with leave a message or number. It was more like this number is no longer in service. Come to find out she was busted by LE doing a sting the night before we were suppose to meet. She was busted for solicitation along with other minor charges (use your imagination b/c we are not suppose to mention the type of activity that is related to the "other" charges). Apparently she smashed her phone and either had it quickly taken out of service by a friend. She was finally able to contact me a day later after being released. Scared the shit out of me. I could have walked into a sting. This girl is smart in that she has a trusted friend who will "wipe" her presence if necessary. She is also a bit un-wise in that she placed a BP ad which got her busted by the cops.