The First Anniversary Approaches...

I know I can't really brag about something that is basically an accident of economics and geography, but if I manage to survive until Black Friday, I'll have gone a year without busting a nut. Has anyone else around here reached this particular milestone on this particular path? Any words of encouragement? Of warning?
Get a divorce and the nut will come.
Rosie Palm?
Good Lord Dude! Gotta share more of this story if you want some advice. At least any that will do you any good.
I guess I should add that I've probably been helped in getting to this point by the fact that orgasms pretty much wipe me out. I'm talking about a true zombie-state where I stagger around for weeks or months thinking about nothing except the next piece of junk food or place to take a nap. I'm just wondering whether the cure for this condition might prove worse than the complaint. Developing mind-reading abilities or superhuman strength is something I think I could live with; psychosis or exploding testicles--maybe not so much.
The zombie like state you described is how most of us wander the earth normally.
I guess I should add that I've probably been helped in getting to this point by the fact that orgasms pretty much wipe me out. I'm talking about a true zombie-state where I stagger around for weeks or months thinking about nothing except the next piece of junk food or place to take a nap. I'm just wondering whether the cure for this condition might prove worse than the complaint. Developing mind-reading abilities or superhuman strength is something I think I could live with; psychosis or exploding testicles--maybe not so much. Originally Posted by roaringfork
That's a lot different than
basically an accident of economics and geography Originally Posted by roaringfork
But while I'm here, what type of zombie -- old school or the new, sprinting zombies?
Okay, then: an accident of economics, geography and physiology.

As for the zombies: the ones in Dawn of the Dead (original, 1978 version) are of course definitive.