Toys vs Hands

Do you like using a toy or your hand? If you chose a toy please name on your favorite.
Me personally I love toys; my toy of choice is kandi kisses its of small lipstick vibrator that's rechargeable.
Like the subject matter. Look forward to more responses from the providers.
Buzz the taint ...
Hitachi all the way!
My power tool, YEE HA!
Let's just say if Fleshlight had been around when I was in my teens I'd have never left the house!
good post/answers!

I like to use my hands ALONG WITH my toys!

there is nothing sexier and hotter than an oily handjob or a sloppy bj while giving a prostate massage with a vibrating toy or with my hitachi!
Dammit Dallas!!!! I get more and more ideas every time you submit a post!!! As for me, I have been a hand man on myself. For my lady: I love DATY and sliding my middle & ring fingers inside to give that come hither motion while working my tongue on her clit until she explodes in my mouth!!! During sex: I like to get behind her K9 while she has a vibrator on her clit. The feeling of extasy when she cums and shakes while I'm holding her hips and ass, AMAZING!!!!!!! It's hard to maintain composure and not blow too soon.
95% of the time I use a toy .... favorite of the moment is the Couture Inspire (in Pink) by California Exotics. It'll give the Hitachi wand massager a run for it's money and some AND being only half the size .

http://www.edenfantasys.com/vibrator...ection-inspire
I always use a vibrator, I just have a regular one I don't think it has a fancy name lol.
The only toy that I like is the Hitachi. Otherwise I use my hands.
I'll always take a toy over my hand. My hand can't vibrate at over 2000 RPMs

My fav is the Hitachi Magic Wand
#2: Jack Rabbit Muti-Speed that twists, turns, thrusts, and of course vibrates
#3: Big Johnny - 7 inches long, nearly 2 inches thick, and it has a tube inside to quirk lube (I use to fill it with white lube when I was a cam girl to fake BJs)
I love toys! I have a ton, and of course, the Hitachi hehe. I prefer to use my own unless a gent brings some for me personally and they are new and in package and they leave them with me afterward. I do not like the thought of an unsanitized ANYTHING going in me lol.

I like to use my hands on myself, but I don't offer FIV anymore for the gents. Sometimes they get a little too overzealous, but mostly for the reason that different fingers in there (even with a ton of washing and cleaning) has too much bacteria and can easily offset the delicate balance in a woman's PH balance down there, and that is NEVER good. That means a trip to the doctor and antibiotics usually. Also, it sometimes gives an unpleasant smell which is not the ladies fault and may get blamed on other things but nonetheless is NOT appealing in the least.
Toys for boys?
This is what I like...
Attached Images File Type: jpg orgasmic.jpg (26.3 KB, 82 views)
My hitachi burned out today.....arrrggghhhhhh....but i ordered a new one with a pivotal soft head!Cant wait to get it and play with it!!

MOST of my toys are for the boys ...lol