Aural stimulation in FW?

One thing that's been almost a universally characteristic in my L1- and L2-only sessions over the years has been the near-total silence of the provider. There was one girl in a Houston salon who displayed a great command of the English language -- at least as it pertained to what she was doing -- but she's been it as far as binging aural stimulation into the session.

Among the non-FS providers in Fort Worth, can anyone recommend any who know how to add some eroticism to the session by talking about what they're doing, would like to do, or would like you to do?
I think Sherri might be able to assist you with your needs. She has been good at requests for me.
I'm sure most, if not all providers would be willing to be more vocal in sessions if you ask them to be. Most of the L1/2 providers have seen have always engaged in good conversation during my sessions, especially the ones on the FW side of things.
I guess I wasn't too cleat in the original post. I'm not really interested in conversation; it's more like a sporadic monologue on her part, to add to the visual and contact.

I've never been really comfortable making requests of providers; the good ones know how to take cues and make a session fun without having a script dictate to them beforehand. Maybe I should try, though, somehow. the sentence, "Tell me lots of times how much you like sucking my dick," doesn't roll easily off my tongue.
are you looking for a technical pre-play of what she's going to do?
or are you looking for a erotic pre-play of what she's going to do?

Neither, though if I had to choose, I'd say erotic. It's not the pre- that interests me so much as the during.
pre-play as in talking immediately before she does it.
not as in before any of what she does.