FELLOW HOBBIEST WHAT DO YOU PREFER AS FAR AS PRICE AND APPEARANCE?

Would you prefer a less expensive provider who was a 5-6 on an appearance scale and offered msog,bbbj,daty,and so on? OR would you rather have a provider on the higher end of pricing per hr, but was a 8-10 on the appearance scale but didn't provide any activities to be uncovered?

For me I am all about the visual I want them to be Hot! I don't get into all the uncovered activities I just want a hot (blonde with big tits) prefferrably!

What about you guys? What do you guys go for and pricing? and can you find 8-10 on with less expensive rates?
Forget about price and appearance, I am just hoping they can spell!
just ask them to

"cover up for safety, cover up.
put my mind at ease,
wear your covers, please.
cover up for safety, cover up."

(sung to tune of "buckle up for safety"
http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-67562525.html)

btw, as much as you might think, there is no simple this extreme versus that extreme in this sub-culture. there are just too many variable factors involved, resulting in a wide spectrum ranging from low to high, with many points in between.

so, i look for a woman who is attractive in my book, has a consulting fee i can afford, is with easy driving distance [maybe i should use DART handirides], and has a good reputation for service with a smile [based on either reviews or first hand experience reports].
Forget about price and appearance, I am just hoping they can spell! Originally Posted by ThinWhiteDuke
LMAO!!!! That wuz so rood!
is it just me or is eveyone on here rude all the time? does anyone stick to the topic or is it just about personaly attacking someone from behind a computer?
does anyone stick to the topic on here or is it just about personaly attacking someone from behind a computer?

Oh and sorry if I mis-spell things sometimes I have dislexia.....thanks for pointing that out!!
For what it's worth, I don't think that comment was directed at you at all. I think you are jumping to conclusions....

I read it as, ThinWhiteDuke has a very short 'list'.

Sorry to hijack...continue with your discussion...
Jazz,
I do apologize if you thought that was directed towards you.....it wasn't, honey! In fact, I never noticed your misspelled word! Believe me, we're not trying to be rude, we're just having a little fun! Gotta laugh around here or you'll go crazy!
  • fawn
  • 11-09-2010, 06:24 AM
Jazz,
I do apologize if you thought that was directed towards you.....it wasn't, honey! In fact, I never noticed your misspelled word! Believe me, we're not trying to be rude, we're just having a little fun! Gotta laugh around here or you'll go crazy! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
jazz1j honey, I hope you find that hot blonde with big tits to go play with..Trust me there is a ton of beautiful blondes on eccie.....
Lana you're always causing problems....see what happens when you come out of chat...get back to your room.....lol
I am below both Fawn and Lana YIPPIIEEE!!!! And I begged both of you for this Sunday evening but was rejected. I guess its true I could not get laid in a "cathouse" with a fist full of hundred dollar bills.
and i am on top of a lana/jazz1j/dannie/fawn/bigBob honey-nut cluster!!!
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh yesssssssssssssssssssssss!

<all of tarrant and dallas county shake
as the six of us shudder w/ delites and joy >
Would you prefer a less expensive provider who was a 5-6 on an appearance scale and offered msog,bbbj,daty,and so on? OR would you rather have a provider on the higher end of pricing per hr, but was a 8-10 on the appearance scale but didn't provide any activities to be uncovered?

For me I am all about the visual I want them to be Hot! I don't get into all the uncovered activities I just want a hot (blonde with big tits) prefferrably!

What about you guys? What do you guys go for and pricing? and can you find 8-10 on with less expensive rates? Originally Posted by jazz1j
Since 8 - 10 ratings are subjective......I think they can be found at less expensive rates and provide msog, bbbj, daty, and so on. It just takes a bunch of research, effort, and "special" hunting.

m