False review posted by Milktoast

so this guy posts a review on me and I've never even seen this person or had any type of communication with them. Yet I'm stuck with this bogus review. I reported this fuckery and they try to tell me I have to keep it?! BASED UPON WHAT? Bottom line there are very few hotels in south tyler can he tell you where I was located? I have another tattoo that is not visible in any of my pictures and ANYONE who has seen me knows exactly what and where it is. Can he tell you that? I was asked one question and one question only about his physical description to "jog my memory" and I didn't see anyone who looked like that. So how was this decision based? I bet no I guarantee this is someone who made it to my do not service list and could not see me or its another provider hating trying to cheapen my service. Either way its BULLSHIT and feel this has been mishandled. Look at his account and his non activity and once a year reviews and you're really going to say this isn't a bogus review...smh
At least he gave you a YES recommendation.
Not the point it's still bullshit fake review that doesn't even read like any other review I've had on here or ANY other board I'm on. It just sucks that he gets to getaway with it and there was no proof ever presented that we've met. They Just took his word for it and that was it.
I would be quite annoyed as well! Especially after the sting in Shreveport last weekend; I would automatically assume that if someone did a fake review it's with the worst intentions.
I would be quite annoyed as well! Especially after the sting in Shreveport last weekend; I would automatically assume that if someone did a fake review it's with the worst intentions. Originally Posted by EroticEden
Yes. I would be leary.

However, the Shreveport police don't seem to have a shortage of drug addicted providers ready and willing to give a positive reference to anyone asking. They just bust their ass on a BP call with a little paraphernalia and its on. They got there self a hooker informant.

Be careful guys.
^Damn that's a shame but true.

Learn how to screen thoroughly without
having to take another hookers word for It. Stay safe out there!
Generally bogus reviews are given to gain PA access
I agree if the lady rewiewed contest's it there should be some measures to verify it.
Just my 2 cents worth. No change requred.
~Y~
I think if they know a guy gave a fake review it should be removed. They give a yes cause then they think we will be all happy and it don't matter. If they are too damn cheap to see a lady or don't want to give a no to a lady then go see someone that you can give an honest yes too.