Hello ladies and gents

Not sure how many active hobbyist are in the Nacogdoches / Lufkin area but i am wondering how many gents in the area would be interested in working together and scheduling a lady to visit our area once a week, every 2 weeks or once a month? Seems to me if a number of us can get together and agree on a lady (im sure there would be lots of debate) and schedule with her we should be able to get whoever we want to visit us. I'm thinking, if the ladies know they will have 3 or more appointments scheduled with active gentlemen I'm sure they will be more than happy to come. Still working this through my head so any and all comments and input is welcome. This may have been tried before with no success but I'm willing to try it and I'm sure it will work. I don't have the time to travel every week so I'm thinking this will work to bring fresh new talent to our area. Anyone interested please comment or pm me with info, suggestions and inquiries. Any and all ladies are welcome also.
Thank you for your time and happy hobbying
Nacguy...this is a good idea! Some of us old hobby guys used to do this in the NOLA/BR area. Worked very well for both parties. One warning, though... Keep it off the board!
PM only.
MM
Thanks, didn't know if it had ever been done in this area before but I think it will be a great deal for both sides.