**** Very Concerned PF411?? Is This Really Going on??? ****

Hi Ladies,

I just had my account suspended on Pf411... When I ask what is going on.. Now they are asking me to give up my personal information.. They are asking me to send my real name, stage name, my DL numbers, and Pf411 id number.. ?? My spider sense has went right up... Is this going on with the rest of the ladies on pf411... Has Pf411 been shut down??? What is going on?? Need answers anything???

Concerned Melissa
Hi Ladies,

I just had my account suspended on Pf411... When I ask what is going on.. Now they are asking me to give up my personal information.. They are asking me to send my real name, stage name, my DL numbers, and Pf411 id number.. ?? My spider sense has went right up... Is this going on with the rest of the ladies on pf411... Has Pf411 been shut down??? What is going on?? Need answers anything???

Concerned Melissa Originally Posted by MelissaH214
Contact The HBIC. She can answer your concerns better than any of us here.

Email her
I am getting no anwser there.. I been waiting on the site owner to contact me all day.. I have sent out tons of email.. All I get is she will get back with you.. I been trying to get one anwser all day... No anwser just getting the run around... I honestly think there more going on then they are letting us know...
This might have to do with the sting that happen in shreveport this past weekend. Apparently their was a member or members on eccie and p411 that was working with LE and got some providers busted and just cause a lot of drama. The member that was on eccie was trustworthy with lots of review but apparently the member flipped or build trust with providers to get references and do what he did. Read the link. I'm not a member of p411 so Im not sure exactly the problems your having so I could be wrong but I'll bet money that what's going on.http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1519971
  • jwood
  • 10-13-2015, 03:13 AM
Contact The HBIC. She can answer your concerns better than any of us here.

Email her Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
HBIC= Head Bitch In Charge
Yea I heard about it.. The guy even contact me but I did not go see him because he could no pass screening and so I said no!! I am not in jail or I would not be on here...
I just don't see why someone wants a hooker to posted a picture of themselves with there DL in front of them.. All there personal info, ( dl numbers, where they live at, your real name) stuff like that is personal, if we wanted to give that stuff out all the hooker on these site would be using real name... I just don't know about this.. This is how ASPD got shut down... I just don't think it fair... I don't see any other girls doing it...
Contact The HBIC. Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Hehe... love it! xo

I been waiting on the site owner to contact me all day.
As you know, I emailed you a couple of times yesterday, and I also called last night (no answer). But as I explained in the email, until we verify that the correct person is accessing your account, I won't be giving you any more information. I would suggest picking up your phone at this point.

I am not in jail or I would not be on here...
Ah yes, but remember no one stays in jail forever. Escpecially if they "help" LE.....

Just a thought, but the co-ed discussions board is probably not the best place to discuss this situation. Discretion is important and I HAVE been in contact with you, multiple times. Pick up your phone.

Always,
Gina
Thanks Gina sorry about everything.. I was just concerned that is all.. Thank you for talking to me.. I am sorry... Just did not know what was going on
Thanks Gina sorry about everything.. I was just concerned that is all.. Thank you for talking to me.. I am sorry... Just did not know what was going on Originally Posted by MelissaH214
No worries.... hang in there, and please stay safe.

Always,
Gina