What phone service works in East Tx.

In some areas the service I have is very spotty and I need to find a service that works better throughout TX.
  • jwood
  • 11-06-2015, 07:05 PM
Verizon
if in east texas, all major carriers have places they dotn work... most reliable is verizon.. except for Lufkin area... ATT is pretty strong except for along 259 near Diana and a couple other spots....
There's some places around Sam Rayburn verizon won't work but other than that i have no complaints. And hi Taylor
Hi slacktide. I have Boost but I lose service in areas and need a better phone service. Thanks so much for the info.
I have ATT and it works great for me. But if I go up 259 thru lone star and dangerfield,it is horrible. But I seldom go up that way. I use the prepaid, it is a little more expensive than straight talk, Metro, Boost, etc, but a lot less than a contract.
Hi slacktide. I have Boost but I lose service in areas and need a better phone service. Thanks so much for the info. Originally Posted by Taylor Sims

Boost is on the Sprint network, great around metro areas, but East Texas is probably not going to be its strong point.
Verizon. Still a few dead spots here and there, but fewer than other carriers based on my observations of friends' coverage. We'll even have good service in that secluded little spot on Caddo Lake that I'm planning to take you
Both hobby and main phone are on ATT. I use a wilson cell phone booster when travellng. It works pretty good but it is om the pricey side.